🍷. A New Family Member

Lord Dimitrescu x Pregnant Reader.

This one shot is requested by @lashygirl, I hope you really like the story. The photo above belongs to its rightful artist.

B/N:- Baby Name.
I will let you choose if you want a boy or a girl. Feel free to comment what gander you chose and the name, I'm just curious LOL!

RC~😋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lord Dimitrescu's POV:-

I could feel the light seeping through the curtains as the morning sun shone its yellow ray from the sky. I groaned and turned the other side to catch some more sleep, but it just slipped away now. I sighed and turned around again to hold my beloved wife in my arms, but I was met with her empty side. For a moment I panicked, where could she be in this early morning.

I quickly left my bed and put on my shirt, immediately leaving the room in search for Y/N. I walked around the castle with a quick pace that my footsteps were so thumpy. As I walked pass my sons room, I heard them laugh. I noticed that the door was a bit open and took a peek only to see my three sons around Y/N, chatting with her. It really warmed my heart to see them getting along with her. They didn't like her much when she first came to my castle.

I remember the day I met her, she was running away from the Lycans. That day, I was in my courtyard enjoying some quiet time. She somehow managed to sneak into my castle and my sons caught her hiding in the cellar. When she was brought to me, I didn't  know what just happened to me. I felt hypnotized by her beauty, I was so drawn to her pure soul. At first I gave her a position to be my personal maid, and then things started to develop until we got married and now she is pregnant with my fourth child.

"I can't believe my father was stuttering when he confessed his feelings!" Bell's voice brought me back to reality as he and his brothers laughed. I mentally huffed, "Wait until you experience it." I thought, rolling my eyes. "Still, he was a sweetheart and so adorable when he confessed." Y/N's soft voice made my heart beat with joy. I still can't believe that this angel is my wife.

I fixed my composure and knocked on the door to make my presence known. The four of them turned to look at me, "Good morning, my dear family." I greeted and they smiled at me.

"Good morning father!" My sons replied and I checked.

I walked in and sat beside Y/N, "Good morning my dear, how are you and the little one?" She giggled and kissed my cheek, "We are doing just fine, although the baby seems to kick a lot recently." She said, rubbing her swollen belly. I gave a playful huff, "This baby will definitely be a real hyperactive." I said which made her laugh.

"It's alright. As long as the baby is healthy, I don't mind."

"Mhm. Now tell me Y/N, what were you telling those devils of mine?"

I could see the three of them snicker while Y/N laughed, "Well, I was telling them about how you confessed your feelings to me." I could feel a blush creep up on my face. That moment was so awkward that I desperately want Y/N and myself to forget it, but I simply can't.

"It's so hard to imagine you being so nervous. Our self-confident father is blushing and stuttering? It's kind of impossible." Daniel spoke up.

"Imagine if uncle Heisenberg found out about it!" Chris said which made me shocked. "Don't you even dare telling that man-child about this!" I scolded them, giving them a frown.

I felt a hand reassuringly holding mine, "Don't worry, Alen, I'm sure the boys wouldn't tell Karl now, would they?" The three of them nodded and I sighed, "I know they will never tell something very private to that brother of mine." And they just laughed at me again. I couldn't help but laugh along with them, I really love my family and I will do anything to protect them.

Just then, I heard a groan of pain coming from Y/N. I looked down and saw her holding her stomach, "My dear, what's the matter?" I asked with worry written all over mu face.

"T-The baby..."

And that was my cue. I took the blanket off the bed and wrapped it around her, picking her up bridal style. "Father, what's happening to mother?" Daniel asked.

"Your mother is alright, I'm taking her to Mother Miranda."

"Can we come along?" Asked Bell which made me shook my head, "No, it's cold outside. You wait here and make sure to protect our home, understood?" The three nodded and I left to Mother Miranda. She is the only one who can help Y/N.

🖤🖤

"Oh dear, Y/N you're in a labor."

Mother Miranda spoke up as she examined Y/N, "My son, I would like you to leave the room." I couldn't argue with her and exited the room.

Outside of the room, I paced back and forth. Heisenberg, Donna along with her doll, and Moreau were just staring at me.

"Calm down Alen, Y/N is going to be fine." Donna calmly spoke up. I looked down at her, "How can I calm down? My wife is suffering in there!"

"For fuck sake, stop this! She will be okay!" Heisenberg spat which irritated me. I was about to yell at him when I heard a faint cry of a baby. Shortly after, Mother Miranda came out smiling, "Congratulations my dear son, you got a beautiful (son/daughter)." I tried with all of my mighy to hold back my tears and slightly bowed to her, "Thank you Mother Miranda, can I see my wife now?" When she nodded, I dashed inside the room.

I saw Y/N sitting on the bed holding a small bundle in her arms. She looked up at me and smiled, "Come in Alen, say hello to our little (boy/girl)." I approached her and sat beside her, "(He/She) is beautiful. Thank you Y/N." I said, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

Y/N smiled tiredly, "Don't thank me, I did nothing. Now would you like to hold (him/her)?" She asked me and I nodded. Y/N gently placed the baby in my arms and I held (him/her) close to me, the baby was so small in my arms. (He/She) had my skin and hair color, but for the eyes I have no clue since they are closed. However, I'm so certain that (he/she) looks just like Y/N.

"What would you like to name our baby, Y/N?"

"I was thinking about B/N, what do you think?"

I thought for a moment, "B/N? A suitable name for a young (man/lady)." Y/N put her head on my arm, "I'm glad you like it." She mumbled, closing her eyes.

"Get some rest my dear, you need it."

Bonus Ending:-

The three boys looked down at their new sibling who was sleeping in the crib, "Look at B/N, (he/she) is so tiny!" Exclaimed Bell as he poked the baby's cheek.

"When (he/she) grow up, I will dress (him/her) up with the cutest outfits ever!" Daniel added, clapping his hands together. "And I'm going to play with my cute little sibling all the time!" Chris said.

All the time, me and Y/N were watching our sons playing with B/N. Y/N looked at me, "They seem to like (him/her)." I nodded, "Sure they do." I then kissed her lips.

"I love you my beloved wife."

"I love you too my dear husband."