☁︎||Hotel Motel (Holiday Inn)||☁︎

My stomach turned as I waited in the baggage line, I actually did it. I had flown from the middle of nowhere to the suburbs of New York, it felt nice to finally get out of the house and not be cooped up in either my room or the basement. 

My bags came around the corner and a quickly grabbed them so I could leave, the airport smelled like people who never showered and an excessive amount of coffee with vanilla. I pushed my way through the large groups of people, some glaring at me as I pushed through, others pushed back to make sure I wouldn't get through. The bags weren't helping in the situation either, they tugged at my arms; pulling me back into the large group of people.

I trudged my way to the front of the airport and kept my eyes out for Hayden (as he was coming to pick me up so we could stay somewhere together), it couldn't be that hard to find him, could it? I scanned over some of the heads of the travellers to see if I could see someone who looked like him in any way possible, but no dice.

I eventually made it out the main doors and noticed that the sun was beginning to set; still no sign of Hayden. Had he forgotten I was flying in today? There it was again, the twisting feeling in my stomach...I was alone outside of an airport waiting, the buzz of busses and cars in the distance put me into a lull of sleepiness.

"Neon?"

My eyes look up to see the person I had been waiting for Hayden. He honestly looks a lot more attractive in person than when I had seen him on streams or FaceTime, "Hey Hayden!" I chirp as I go to hug him, he hugs me back and squeezes me slightly. 

"Sorry I'm late, I was out to dinner with my family and lost track of the time!" he laughs and I join him in laughter, I didn't mind that he was late. as long as he doesn't leave me at the airport in the cold then it's all good.

"No worries, man! But how about we get out of the cold?"

"you have a point."

  ❧ ❧ ❧

The hotel was rather quiet at this time of night, so Hayden and I had no trouble checking in and making our way to the hotel room. We would be sharing a room, as it was cheaper and it would be a better way for us to just hang out in general (but also because there was a jacuzzi tub in the room we were staying in).

I unlocked the door and pushed it open, holding the door open for Hayden as he lumbers into the room and flicks on the lights. We both sigh as we set our bags down and turn to see only one bed available, shit.

"This is turning into some cliche fanfic now..." Hayden mumbles, I nod and glance over at the couch. he'd either argue that he should sleep on the couch and I should sleep on the bed or he'd just hog the bed to himself, but Hayden didn't say anything regarding the couch or the bed. I was tired and didn't care at this point where I slept, I flopped down on the bed and curled up under the blankets quickly dozing off into a peaceful slumber.

 ❧ ❧ ❧

you look amazing

only for you

A/N: mmm my writing skills are very rusty <33