Breakfast Before

A/N: I'm Back! I'm sorry this took so long to come out I've been super busy and had some writers block on how to start the chapter but now it's ready to be read! The next chapter should be coming out a lot sooner than this one did. Now enjoy!

--------------Izuku pov---------------------

He didn't know how long he sat there crying in the bathroom, but he knew that if he didn't want to be caught he had to hurry back to the bedroom. He slipped out of the bathroom and tiptoed down the hallway hoping to not run into any of the teachers. He made it to the door and slipped back in, cringing at the creek of the door. The bed he had woken up in still held the small figure of the young girl who had watched over him.

He tried his best not to think about what all his teachers were saying about him, but he couldn't manage to get rid of the taunting thoughts.

Great, they are probably going to throw you out now. All Might's going to want to see if he can take the quirk back and all your friends will leave you...

But Sensei... No, He can't possibly care about me. But what if he actually does care and I just can't accept it... No, I... I.

I'll just wait till sensei comes back and then see how he acts. I'll put my trust in him just this once. Maybe he'll be different than the people I used to know.

Izuku walked across the room, grabbing the chair that sat in the corner and dragging it until it was right in front of the bed. He plopped down onto the chair and glanced over at the sleeping girl. No matter how much he hadn't wanted his teachers to find out about his life before UA, he would never blame the innocent little girl, whom he would give anything for. Sweet Eri didn't know that telling his teachers would effect him this much- she was just trying to help. He just wished that he could go back in time and stop himself from telling Eri so much in the first place- then this whole mess could just go away. Alas he didn't have a quirk that could do that, nor did he know of anyone with such a powerful quirk.

With a sigh escaping his lips, he leaned back in his chair, closing his eyes. Within a minute his exhaustion had caught up with him, so he let the darkness overtake him.

--------------------Aizawa---------------------------------------

After the first of the teachers yawned, the rest of them realized how late it was and retired to their rooms. The other teachers offered to check on Midoriya with him but he waved them off. They kept persisting but he finally shooed them off by stating that if Midoriya was awake they wouldn't want to overwhelm the kid. Once the room was cleared he turned around and walked forward. He quickly found himself face to face with the door of the room the kids were staying in.

Don't worry, it might take a while but you can help the kid.

He reached out, pushing down on the handle. The familiar squeak of the door hit his ears, but he ignored it, peeking inside the room. Aizawa quickly noticed that his student had abandoned the bed in favor of sleeping on the chair.

He must have woken up and moved to the chair but why?

The pro hero flicked the door shut and gently laid down on the floor in front of the door. He closed his eyes hoping it wouldn't take too long for him to fall asleep.

------------------next morning Izuku pov-------------------------------------

Izuku woke up to a small finger tapping his forehead. He tried ignoring it but the little tapper was determined to stop him from getting any rest.