Eri's view

No one was in the black abyss except for him.

"Hell-ooo.... Anyone here."

"We don't want you here!" A voice shouted from behind him. He turns around sharply.

"All M-ight!"

More and more people started flickering into the abyss shouting insults at him.

"Deku your so dumb thinking I would be freinds with you!"

"Your so unmanly!"

"Deku?"

"Did you really think that we wouldn't realize your worthless!"

"Pathetic!"

"Look the Dekus crying!"

"Deku!"

"Problem child is more like hopeless problem!"

"I should have chose a different successor!"

*Sob*

"I'm s-orry! Plea-se sto-p!

"Deku! Wake up!" A voice shouted in midoriya's ear.

"Ack!" He blinked tirely to see Eri leaning over him with a worried look on her face.

"Deku... you were crying in your sleep and wouldn't wake up." Her eyes started to water. "I was scared."

"Sorry Eri... It was just a... Oh look I have to get ready for school!" He said as he shooed her to the door. "You should get ready for school too."

"My tutor is out of town, remember. I don't have school today."

"Well then... get dressed and I'll drop you off at the teachers lounge."

"Ok bye Deku!"

------------- Time skip because we will give Deku privacy----------

"Deku, where's Eri! She wasn't in her room" Uraraka was standing in the kitchen holding a plate of apples.

"She had a nightmare and spent the night with me. She's getting ready in her room right now. She should be out soon."

"Ok. I cut some apples for her." She put the plate on the table next to where Ashido was sitting. "So did you finish your english homework."

Crap I forgot to do it. I'll just skip breakfast and do it now.

"IjustrememberedIneedtogodosomethingrealquick!" He starts running to the stairs as quickly as he can.

"Woah Mido-bro slow down!" Could vaguely be heard from Kirishima as he dashed up the stairs to the second floor.

---------- Eri Time -------

There, toys packed, bag ready, shoes on, it's time to head downstairs.

She got in the elevator and took it to the bottom floor. She walked over to where everyone else was eating and looked around.

Where is he?

"Eri is something wrong?" Tsu asked, noticing her worried look.

"Where is Deku?" She bit her lip. "I can't find him."

"Oh he went upstairs to his room to do something. Sorry. But while you're here I cut up some apple slices for you to eat."

"Ok."

Eri sat down in the chair and took a bite out of her apple slice.

"Thank you Ura!"

"No problem Eri."

Eri ate the rest of the apples and gave the plate to Momo who offered to do everyone's dishes.

A few minutes of waiting and Midoriya came running down the stairs.

"SorryEriIgotcaughtupwithworkbutIcantakeyoutotheteachersloungenowthatI'mdone!"

"Deku calm down. It's fine. I'm ready to go as soon as I grab my bag."

The two of them headed out of the dorms and started the walk to the main building. After eleven minutes passed they found themselves at the entrance of the teacher lounge.

*Knock* *Knock*

*Knock* *Knock*

"HEY THERE LITTLE LISTENERS COME IN!!!!" Present Mic's blinding smile greeted them as the door opened.

After Deku left, Eri took out her Deku plush and coloring book.

Why was Deku so sad yesterday? Well he told his scars came from his classmates. I don't get how no one would be his friend he's so nice. I don't get how anyone would be so mean to him. Well he said it was because he was quirkless. What's wrong with being quirkless? I don't get it. Maybe I should ask? Hey I'll ask Mr. Aizawa He'll know the answer and maybe even how to make Deku happy.

She hopped off the couch and walked over to where Eraserhead was sitting lightly tapping his knee to gain his attention.

"Mr. Aizawa what's wrong with being quirkless?"