Chapter 6

*Kinley's POV*

I walk over to the house Harry told me to go. Lane finally stopped crying and I was starting to calm down. I really hope that Les is okay. She's practically my little sister. I've known her since she was in diapers. I knock on the screen door and what I see next really surprises me. Louis Tomlinson runs past the screen door, slipping and falling on the floor because of his socks. He stands up and my mouth drops. He's only wearing boxers, so I get a great view of his abbs and I have to force myself not to walk over to him and lick them...I didn't just think that...

He sees my reaction and smirks, and then he realizes what he's wearing and runs away, his towel flowing behind him. 

"Theres a pretty girl at the door!!" he yells slamming a door shut. A few seconds later, a red headed man comes to the door laughing. He chuckels to himself and steps outside. I set Lane down and tell him to play with his Ninja Turtle toy in the little sand box by the porch. 

"What can I help you with? Wait, are you okay?" he asks looking concerned.

"My best friends house, your neighbor, was broken into and her little sister was home alone. She's hurt and Harry said he needed your help. Are you a doctor or something?" I ask, holding my tears back. 

"I used to be a peramedic for an ambulance. Make yourself at home." He runs to the house and disappears inside. 

"Bubba, stay in the sand box okay? Come inside when you are done. Stay away from the road." I say to him and Lane nods. I go inside leaving the big door open so I can still see Lane and open a window so I can hear him too, and I take in my surroundings. Nice furniture, big screen TV with a killer sound system. I walk into the kitchen and fix me a glass of water. I start chugging it and a voice scares me, making me choke on the water and have a coughing fit. He hurries over to me and rubs my back, making me blush. 

"Are you okay?" Louis asks. I shake my head yes and give him a sad smile.He looks at my face and shows me where the bathroom is and I ask him if he will keep an eye on Lane. I go into the restroom and wash the makeup off my face. I look at myself and take a few deep breaths. I walk out of the bathroom and hear Lane scream. I run out the door and onto the porch and see that Louis has Lane sitting on his shoulders and he's spinning in circles. He stops when he sees me and smiles.

"He looked lonely out here." He chuckles and looks down, running his hand through his hair. I just smile and shake my head. I walk over to them and he hands Lane over to me. I set him down and he holds my hand as we walk inside.

"Lane, baby, do you want something to eat?" I ask and Louis starts jumping up and down in excitement.

"PIZZA ROLLS!" he yells, running past Lane and I. He runs to the couch and puts on Ninja Turtles for him and Lane to watch. I go into the kitchen and look in the freezer, assuming theres pizza rolls in there. I look around the kitchen for a pan to put them on and when I find one, I preheat the oven. Then I hear the sirens.

*Addilyne's POV*

(Beware, one of those parts)A minute later, two men and Ed take Lesley out of my arms and into a stretcher. I break down, running to the bathroom and locking door behind me, ignoring Harry's protests to let him help. I look through the bathroom for my razor. I break it and take the blade. Holding it tightly in my hand. I hold the blade to my wrist and it begins.

This is all your fault.*cut*

You're the one who made her stay home *cut*

You're the reason why she's hurt *cut*

You hurt her just like you hurt everyone else *cut*

Over and over again, I run that blade across my skin. It makes me feel better. The deep slashes on my wrist start to sting. I sit on the floor for a few more minutes, letting the sting and the burn of the cuts sink in. I get up and go to the sink, rinsing my arm off with cold water. I wince in pain and bite my lip as I pour the alchohol over the cuts. I bandage them so you can't see them and stare at the door. I'm not ready for this. I walk out and Harry sits on the floor. He holds some of my clothes in his hands. A pair of jeans, a thin hoodie thats dark enough that you cant see through, a sports bra, underwear, and a different beanie. I take them out of his hand and nod my head, thanking him and go back into the bathroom. 

I grab a rag and wet it. I strip my clothes off and wipe all the blood off my body. Theres a lot but I try not to think about it. Once I get the good majority of it off, I slowly get my clothes on, careful not to bump my new cuts. Once I get my pants and bra on, I go over to the tub and turn the faucet on. I bend over the side of the tub and wash my hair. Once I know I got all the blood out, I wring the water out of my hair and use a towel to get more water out. I brush my hair out  pull it all to one side.

(Bad part over)

I step out of the bathroom and go into the closet, grabbing my black vans and put them on.

"Could you drive me to the hospital? You can drive my car, Kinley doesn't have a license." I ask HArry quietly. I can't believe I'm asking him to do this for me. I only met him today. He tried to help save my sister, so I guess I can trust him. He nods and we walk out of the house. I ignore the mess and destruction in the home and he takes me next door. 

"I need to grab something and you can tell Kinley where we are going." he says, opening the door for me. I walk in and am ingolfed in a big hug. I hug Kin back an start crying. She rubs my back like she always does when I cry and I start to calm down.

"He is taking me to the hospital, she lost a lot of blood and I'm not sure if she's going to make it. Do you think you can get a ride home? And can you call dad for me and tell him she's at the hospital in the city? I don't know where my phone is." she nods her head yes and Harry comes out of a room. He's got 2 pacs of cigarettes and his phone in his hand. I give one last hug.

"I'll leave Lanes carseat in the driveway." I say and give her a kiss on the cheek. We walk out into the yard and a single tear goes down my cheek. I'm not ready for this...