Chapter 2

"UGH! Are we there yet? I haven't gotten to stare at Louis in a whole week!" Kinley complains as we sit at a stop light. There's a lot of traffic today. I pull into Quicktrip when the light turns to green and hand her $10.

" You are only aloud to buy you a breakfast and a fountain drink. No Mountain Dew, energy drinks or candy! I want a sweet tea." I tell her before she gets out of the car. A mischevious look is planted on her face and she gets out of the car. Fuck. Maybe I should have went in instead. Whatever. 5 minutes later she walks back out with a plastic sack and our drinks. I reach over the console and open the door for her since her hands are full and she climbs in. She hands me my drink and puts hers in the cup holder, quickly grabbing something out of the bag and hiding behind her back. She turns and looks at me with a big smile on her face and she hands me the leftover money.

"Kinley Marie Hager! There are $2 left! Your breakfast and drink should have only been $4 itself! What else did you buy?" I say glaring at her. She looks down because she knows she's in trouble.
She pulls a bag of skittles and a blue Monster from behind her back. I just shake my head and drive out of the parking lot and towards school. We get there in just a couple minutes. I go to pull into my usual parking spot but a black 2014 dodge challenger cuts me off and parks in my spot. I say a few cuss words which makes Kinley laugh and I park next to the car. I get out, grab my bag and lock the doors. I turn to go yell at the guy who just took my spot.

"Hey asshole! Thats my spot and you just cut me off. I should kick you-" I start, stopping when the driver gets out of the car. He was a very hot, around 6 ft dark haired guy. He is wearing black, non tight skinny jeans with a white t-shirt and a blue flannel. Black Ray-Bans cover his eyes and his long,dark brown curls are brushed back out of his face. Kinley puts her hand under my chin and pushes up, because I guess my mouth was dropped and I was staring.

He walks up to me, standing so close I could smell him. Shampoo and mint.

"Were you saying something, cupcake?" he says, bringing his glasses down his nose to get a better look at me. He looks me up and down with his big green eyes and I finally snap out of it.

"Take a picture. It lasts longer, cupcake. By the way, that's my spot. So unless you want your pretty car to look extra girly tomorrow, don't park there anymore. Toodles!" I say, grabbing Kinleys hand and turning on my heels to walk away. I hear him chuckle and start walking behind us.

Kinley squeels, telling me that she see's Sabrina and runs up to her. Engolfing her in a big hug. I also give her a quick hug and we walk to our lockers. We get to mine first. I put in the combination as Kin and Sabrina talk about their breaks and I grab my English 4 book. I shut my locker and turn around, coming face to face with the new guy. He smiles a whicked amazing smile and takes a few steps forward. But I don't back down.

" You know, I've never had a girl give me attitude like that and I like it." he says huskily in my ear. I put my hands against his hard chest and give it a good push, making him take a few steps back.

"Get used to it sweet cheeks. I'm not like any girls here. So it'll be in your best interest to stay away from me." I say, giving him my sarcastic smile and turn to walk to the girls. He grabs my wrist turning me back around.

"Your name is Addilyne, right? Mrs. Keller says that your fine little ass has to show me around the school and show me where all my classes are. She said its apart of your punishment for ditching your classes." he says. I pull my wrist out of his hand and snatch the schedule out of his hand, huffing in irritation. I scan over the assigned classes and roll my eyes.

" We have 4 classes togther. Your locker is right next to that guy with the red striped shirt on. His name is Louis." I say, giving him his schedule back. Kin squeels and turns to look at him.

"Thanks. I'll be right back, love." He says, walking toward Louis. I roll my eyes and look at Sabrina, who starts laughing at me.

" You think he's hot dontcha" She says in her okie accent. It still hasn't worn off since she moved here.

"She doesn't think he's hot. She thinks he's sexy." Kin says, still staring at Louis.

"Stop drooling. He's got a girlfriend." I say smacking the back of her head. She glares at me and takes a swig of her monster. We leave new guy with Louis and go to Kinley and Sabrina's lockers since they are right next to each other. Sabrina goes to her class and Kinley and I go to our first hour. We walk into the class, and guess who is sitting in my seat.