20

"So, You two have been dating for a bit, yeah?" Eijirou stared, sipping his drink. He scooted a bit away from them on the park bench. 

"Is it that obvious?" Denki laughed. 

"Mm..." Eijrou stared at Denki practically in Shinso's lap. "Nope, not at all," he sighed. If only he had someone to date. Then all these relationships popping up around him wouldn't seem so weird. 

"You'll find someone...eventually..." Denki assured. 

"Look at you," Eijirou sipped his drink again. "I used to say that to you a month ago and now you're here with your best friend, dating this time. I don't have a secret childhood friend to date," Eijirou sighed. 

"I wasn't exactly a secret," Shinso raised his hand in his defense. 

"Shhh, shh," Eijirou pet Shinso's face to silence him. "I know." 

"Do you even like anyone currently?" 

"Ah, well," Eijirou crossed his arms. "I'm not sure if I should say." 

"Why? Is it one of the trio?" Shinso asked, leaning forward so he could see better past Denki. "Oh fuck, it is, isn't it?" 

"No, no, it's not," Eijirou smiled a bit half-heartedly. 

"Is it Katsuki?" Denki blurted out. 

"Why do you always pick Bakugo as your target?" Shinso sighed, rubbing his temple. "You always think everyone is in love with him." 

"He is pretty cool though," Denki shrugged. "But that's not the point!" 

"No, it is the point," Eijirou rested his face in his hands. "I can't do anything about it but I have had a small crush on him for a while. But he has always cared about Izuku so I have never done anything. And then Shouto came along and snuck into his heart somehow too and I just...I'm pretty awful for thinking like this, huh?" 

"It's okay," Denki gave him a pat on the back. 

"It's not okay though," Eijirou leaned back into the park bench and stared up at the sky. "I don't have anyone else so that's a different issue but...I can't just be jealous of Shouto all the time and mad that Izuku caught his heart before I even had a chance." 

"Hey," Denki grabbed Eijirou's hand. "You can't control how you feel."

"Sometimes, I just want to curl up into a ball and cry," Eijirou said. 

"Mhmm, yes, I understand the feeling now come here," Denki grabbed Eijirou's head and pulled him down onto his lap. 

"What are you doing?" Eijirou blushed. 

"That's what I would like to know," Shinso stared at the two of them, feeling a bit put off. 

"You're still my favorite," Denki grabbed the side of Shinso's head and pushed him into him for a kiss. 

"Lame," Eijirou moved to sit up but Denki forced him back down.

"No, you're going to stay," Denki frowned. "You need emotional support." 

"I don't think it's very emotionally supportive for you to kiss your boyfriend while comforting me on being single..." 

"Shhhh, just let me do my thing," Denki said. Eijirou closed his eyes and did as he was told. He could feel all his worries wash away as Denki played with his hair. "I can see your roots starting to show," Denki chuckled.  

"Maybe I'll go back to black since my heart is broken," Eijirou sighed. 

"Are you going to stop styling it spikey too?" Denki asked. 

"Yep, I'll go full emo and start working at Glorious & Goth with Touya." 

"Would they even hire you?" 

"They'd hire anyone, Denki, they need the workers," Shinso laughed. 

"Okay, true," Denki nodded. 

"You three seem to be having a bonding moment," Izuku smiled, holding a bouquet of flowers. "Would you like a flower?" 

"Oh shit," Eijirou jumped up, flustered for having been caught but masked his embarrassment by grabbing a flower. "For me? You shouldn't have." 

"So," Izuku snickered, glancing between the three of them. "Are you three...?" 

"Not everyone is like us, you know," Bakugo crossed his arms. 

"But they could be," Shouto pointed to Bakugo. 

"I really don't think we could," Eijirou took his flower and took a couple of steps back. 

"Why not?" Izuku smiled warmly at Eijirou. "I think you three would be cute together." 

"Who says I want to share?" Shinso hugged Denki and frowned. 

"See? Not everyone is like us," Bakugo gestured. 

"Most people do subscribe to monogamy," Shouto nodded. 

"That's not what this is about!" Ejirou huffed. 

"It's not?" Denki patted Shinso's hair while staring at Eijirou. He was trying to remind him that the person who he had been crushing on was standing right there so he wouldn't say anything else. Eijirou's eyes widened. Luckily he hadn't said too much. 

"Those two are very much into each other," Eijirou gestured. "I am not even the slightest bit attracted to either of them," he crossed his arms. Upon noticing his drink had fallen on the ground, he picked up the disposable cup and threw it into a trash bin angrily. 

"I find it hard to believe you're not attracted at least a little bit," Shinso said. "I mean Denki was in a lot of sports. He has a nice body." 

"Are we all just going to assume I'm gay too?" Eijirou pointed to himself. Shinso and Denki stared at each other for a moment but said nothing. 

"Sorry," Izuku apologized. "I said too much. I didn't mean to make you upset. But you should know that in fanfiction everyone is gay, even when they're straight, they're bi." 

"Or pan," Shouto offered. 

"No," Eijirou sighed. "It's fine, I just," he glanced to Shouto and then to Bakugo and back to Denki cuddling up to Shinso. I'm really alone. "I'm fine," he smiled. "I'm just gonna take a walk," he said, leaving them there.