19

"We finally finished moving you in," Hizashi stretched his arms above his head and yawned. "I'm so tired now. Am I getting old?" 

"I think we're already old," Shota sat on the bed. 

"I assumed those two might want their own rooms and I didn't really think about if you were okay with sharing...but now those two are sharing so you could have your own room if you wanted..." 

"I don't mind sharing a room with you. Besides, I would feel bad watching you move all of your stuff out of that studio room. You have a podcast..." 

"Oh, alright," Hizashi nodded and scratched the back of his neck. He looked up from the ground to see Shota taking off his clothes. "Oh- wait what are you doing?!" He covered his eyes with his fingers but peaked out through the cracks anyway. 

"You've slept in the same bed as me a few times. I don't really wear a lot of clothes while sleeping...why are you confused?" 

"Yes, I know, but I didn't think you'd just start stripping!" Hizashi removed his hands from his face. 

"I know we're both very gay but we're just two guys," Shota said. "My body isn't that special. It's not like I have two dicks or a third nipple." 

"Damn I thought everyone had a third nipple." 

"Wait...what?" 

"I'm kidding," Hizashi laughed. 

"Right." 

Hizashi stared at Shota intensely. A bit too intensely. Shota looked over his shoulder and placed his hands on his hips. "Are you okay over there?" 

"Maybe I will start sleeping mostly naked too..." Hizashi muttered and took off his shirt. He shivered. 

"Don't you get cold easily?" 

"I have a boyfriend I can cling to." 

"True..." Shota scratched his arm. "Still feels very odd to think about that." 

"That we're in a relationship?" HIzashi hugged him from behind and placed his hands on his lower stomach. 

"Yeah," he placed his hand over Hizashi's. 

"Your stomach is very comfy," Hizashi grinned. 

"It's mostly fat though? I mean, at least you work out." 

"I don't work out that much," Hizashi felt a small blush on his cheeks. 

"Still more muscle than me." 

"You've got your own qualities." 

"Looking like a hobo half of the time is not a quality," Shota sighed. 

"You're the cutest hobo I've ever met," Hizashi ruffled Shota's head and ran his hands through his hair. "Wait a second," he held a chunk of hair above his ear. "Are those piercings?" 

"Yeah, why?" 

"You didn't say anything about that! I can't even see them with all of this hair!" 

"You have more hair than I do." 

"That's not the point!" Hizashi gasped. "You'd look so good with an undercut." 

"Are you serious?" 

"Yes!" 

"If you say so." 

"I do," he beamed. "Now go put in your earrings in I want to see!" He stopped hugging Shota just to push his back forward toward the door or wherever he presumed the secret stash of earrings was. 

"Okay?" Shota went into the bathroom and grabbed the box on top of the mirror. He put in the numerous piercings and even attached the chain from his ear to his lip. He pulled his hair back into a half ponytail to make the piercings more visible then exited for Hizashi to take a gander. 

"You're so hot," Hizashi muttered into his hand. "This is going to sound really pathetic," he began, lowering his hand from his mouth. "But can you press me up against the wall?" 

"Uhm, I'm not really very good at this kind of stuff," Shota apologized. He walked over to Hizashi and grabbed his shoulders, pressing him up against the wall and placing his hand down beside his ear. "Like this?" 

"Yep. Yes. Just like that." Hizashi tried not to squeal. "Can you kiss me now?" 

"Oh, right, sorry...I don't know how to relationship." 

"Yes, I know, it's okay, I don't either, this is very awkward to ask..." 

Shota pressed his lips against Hizashi. He was awful at this, obviously, but after they both laughed terribly into each other's faces something clicked along the way and things became easier. Hizashi tugged on the piercing in Shota's lip with his teeth. He found his hands moving along his body. 

"I like you," Hizashi murmured into Shota's cheek. 

"Really? I didn't notice," Shota smiled, pressing his forehead up against Hizashi's. 

"Can I cling onto you while you sleep?" 

"You already do." 

"Yeah, but is it legal now?" 

"I think we can arrange something." 

"Good," he grinned.