18

NSFW content in the last half of the chapter

"We're officially moved in with Present Mic!" Denki raised his hands up into the air and plopped down on the bed. 

"Are you...going to share a room with me?" Shinso stared. 

"We've always shared a bed."

"You don't have to share a room with me though there is an extra one," Shinso scratched his arm. 

"Why, are you looking for a place to hide your porn stash?" Denki snickered. 

"No, it's not that, it's just...well Eri is here now so we can't really..." 

"Oh, right," Denki sat up. "But, it's not like they'll be around all the time...and we could just...be quiet?" 

"Are you forgetting how unlucky we are?" Shinso crossed his arms. "We have a record of people walking in on us." 

"We can get a lock?" Denki smiled awkwardly. 

"The room does have a lock," Shinso gestured. 

"So, what's the problem then?" 

"Denki," Shinso sighed, holding his face in his hands. "Do you realize how long I've been repressing my feelings for you? I was managing okay but it's gotten really difficult. Especially when you're like this." 

"Like what?" 

"Completely careless," Shinso lowered his hands and pointed to him. "The first thing you did when walking in here was jump on the bed!" 

"So?" 

"Oh my god, Denki," Shinso turned around and slammed his forehead into the wall. "Why do you have no self-awareness?" He faced the bed again and frowned. "Are we not couple-y enough or something?" 

"What?" Denki blinked. 

Shinso sighed and walked over to the bed. He grabbed Denki's shoulders and pushed him down onto the bed, hovering over him with his hand by his head. "We're dating, Denki." 

"Y-yeah?" 

"But we haven't done anything different except that one time. We just keep acting like friends." 

"Is that bad?" 

"No, it's not that, it's just..." Shinso glanced away. 

"Do you think I don't like you?" Denki moved his hand up to Shinso's face. "Am I making you feel insecure?" Shinso didn't answer. "I've been trying to act normal because if I don't I think my heart might explode. It's like I put on some glasses and every time I look at you, you just became ten times hotter," Denki blushed. He grabbed Shinso's hand and put it over the center of his chest. "See? I think my heart might explode." 

Shinso moved his hand and placed his ear up against Denki's chest. "What are you doing?" Denki's face flushed further. 

"I'm listening." 

"Yes, I can see that, but why?" 

"Because this way I can hear how much you love me," Shinso said, closing his eyes. 

"Shinso..." Denki started. "Have you been sleeping okay?" 

"Strangely enough, yeah, sleeping next to you is surprisingly easy." 

"That's good but...I mean...well..." 

"What?" 

"Is it okay if I, uh, like touch you?" Denki asked. "When you're sleeping..." 

"What are you trying to do to me while I'm sleeping?" Shinso looked up at Denki's face and raised an eyebrow. 

"You're really cute when you're sleeping! Okay! It makes me want to kiss you...and stuff," he glanced away. 

"I'm going to put this on your list of strange kinks." 

"But is it okay?" 

"I don't mind, I guess? You can touch me if I'm sleeping..." Shinso chuckled. "I really never thought I'd say something like that." 

"Great, then uhm, you too," Denki forced a laugh to try and make himself feel less awkward. "You can touch me if I'm sleeping." 

"Thanks?" 

"Shinso...is the door locked?" Denki asked. 

"Yeah..." 

"Okay, good," Denki rolled over on top of Shinso and grinned. He kissed him and moved his hands up underneath his shirt. 

"What are you doing?" 

"I like you, Shinso," Denki said. 

"Yeah, I can see that..." Shinso looked down at his own shirt halfway up his body. 

"I'm going to make it impossible for you to think I don't." 

"Really?" Shinso moved to sit up but Denki pushed him back down. 

"Mhmm," Denki kissed his chest and moved down to his belly button. 

"Wait...what are you-" 

Denki placed his hand under Shinso's hemline and pulled his pants down. His dick twitched being exposed to the air. "Denki?" 

"I was going to use my mouth but now I'm feeling very inadequate..." Denki confessed. "I don't really know what I'm doing." 

"That's okay, I mean, you don't have to..." Denki grabbed Shinso's dick in his hand instead of putting it in his mouth. "Oh god, Denki what-" 

"I have one too so I should be able to...I mean, you did everything last time and I want to do stuff to you." 

"You say stuff like that so simply," Shinso covered his mouth with his hand and looked away, trying not to blush and blushing anyway. 

"Will you tell me if I do it bad?" Denki asked. 

"Denki, I don't think you get it..." Shinso stared at him, face still red, "it doesn't matter if you do it bad or not the fact that you're doing it at all gets to me." 

"Really?" he beamed. 

"Mhm," Shinso pointed to his crotch. 

"Oh wow," Denki hadn't realized he'd stopped holding Shinso's dick. He put his hand back onto his throbbing cock. It twitched in his hand. "Do you like it when I do this?" 

"Do I have to answer that?" 

"I just want to make you feel good." Shinso sat up and placed his hand over Denki's. He guided Denki's fingers. 

"There," Shinso panted. "Do you feel a bit more confident now?" Denki moved his hand one last time and felt the liquid sliding down his palm. 

"Hehe," he grinned, feeling very proud of himself.