Voldemort

~Characters Belong To J.K Rowling~

After a few days, they were all patched up and back to health again. They all sat in the other end of the Gryffindor table where it was just Hermione, Draco, Harry, Ginny , Lavender, Ron, Luna, Rolf, Neville, and Hannah. "Why would Dementors just come out with a Troll?" Hermione asked. "Voldemort probably sent them." Draco whispered. "But isn't it weird that he- Ouch!" Hermione stopped mid-sentence to pain in her head. "What is it?" Draco asked. "No it's just my head. I just need to go lay down for a bit. See you later." Hermione stood up and headed for her common room with her head feeling like it was going to explode. 'Kill....' She heard a faint voice say and she stopped in her tracks. She looked around but saw nothing or no one. 'You!.....' The voice seemed angry and gas appeared out of no where making Hermione cough a bit.

As the gas disappeared she spotted a figure. As she came closer she gasped. It was Voldemort! "Ah yes, the very famous Hermione Jean Granger." He hissed smiling. "Well let's get this over with shall we?" He said once again wig no pity in his voice. He raised his wand. "It's over now. CRUCIO!" "PROTEGO!" Voldemort was surprised. "EXPELLIARMUS!" Voldemort's wand flew out of his reach. He turned to look at her with a death glare. "Petrifus Totalus!" But Voldemort had disappeared right before her eyes. She cautiously looked around and he appeared behind her. He grabbed her by the neck and lifted her off her feet.

"Say your prayers." He growled. He had retrieved his wand and pointed it at Hermione. He flicked and Hermione felt agonizing pain. She glanced at his wand and saw electricity cackling at the tip. He was electricuting her! She screamed in pain but no one seemed to hear a thing. She finally kicked him in the chin causing him to stumble back and she barely landed in her feet. He disappeared again but appeared in front of her. He placed the tip of his index finger in her forehead and she suddenly flew across the hallway and smashed against the wall. Despite her injuries she stood up again but boh of then heard the bell ringing. Voldemort vanished for good this time and Hermione quickly climbed the stairs to her common room hoping nobody sees her.

"Lemon Drops." She whispered to Snape. "What happened Granger?" He asked with what seemed like care. "I'll explain everything later." She went it and she immediately layed down on her bed with her body aching and a huge headache.

Draco was surprised that Hermione hadn't shown up for any classes but he along with his other friends were being attacked by students asking questions about their recent attack. The professors didn't ask because they knew what happened and they spent the majority of he time in the Meeting Room discussing Voldemort's return but this time for Hermione (which Draco had to explain why he was after her and why he wasn't dead.) They still have to find that very last Hocrux remaining. But besides that the rest of the day was pretty quiet without Hermione around. "Oi, Hermione hasn't appeared for any classes. That's very strange." Ron whispered to Harry on their way out. "I'll go check on her."

"Hey wait for me." Harry called as Draco quickly climbed stairs. "I'm going to." Ron said climbing the stairs right behind Harry. "Lemon Drops." Draco said when they got to Snape's portrait. "Oh great Potter and Weasley are here today. That girl came in her with new bruises and she caused a ruckus in there!" He hissed as he swung open. The three stepped in to find everything messy. Books were thrown all over the place, the table was flipped over and ink was spilled on the floor. Just when they were goig to rush upstairs, Hermione was slowly walking down the spiral staircase. "What a surprise to see you all." She said in a weird and surprising deeper voice. "Hermione what happened?" Harry asked noticing her new bruises and dried blood that was minutes ago blood dripping from her mouth down the her chin. "Nothing at all." She replied simply walking closer to the three of them. "What up with your voice Hermione?" Ron asked. "It's still the same you have just lost some of your hearing." She harshly replied back

"Wht about your red eyes?" Draco asked a bit scared staring into her eyes. "Good question." She said with. Laugh as she pulled her wand out. "Voldemort?" "Exactly." "Stupefy!" Harry yelled but black gas with Voldemort's face came out of her body and escaped through the window. Her eyes were choclate brown again but there was a spell flying at her. She fell to the ground which Harry was thankful for hectare the spell missed her. Draco ran to her and lifted her head. She opened her eyes and gave them a puzzled looks. "What happened?" She asked with a light quiet voice. "I'll explain everything later. Right now you need a rest." He picked her up and carefully layed her on the bed where she quickly fell asleep.