Costume Selecting

~Characters Belong To J.K Rowling~

Hermione bit into her green apple making a loud crunch sound. When they got to Snape's portrait, he stared at then with a blank face. "Lemon Drops." Hermione muttered. He swung open and Hermione and Draco walked in. She grabbed a magazine called Halloween Costumes and sat down on the sofa in front of the fireplace next to Draco. "What do you wanna dress as?" Draco asked leaning back. Hermione thought. What did she want to dress as? "A witch I guess." "You already are a witch." "I want to be a prettier one." "Impossible when you already are." "What?" Draco gulped loudly. "Nothing."

She shrugged and flipped through the pages until she went to witch section. The only good thing she saw was a cute short black dress with sleeves but lose sleeves at her wrist are and with a long dark purple cape, black long boots and a dark purple hat. "That?" "I guess." Draco shrugged. "What are you going to be?" "A vampire." She once again flipped through paged until she got to vampire costumes. "That one." He said pointing at a typical Dracula costume. Hermione grabbed ink and circled their two outfits but the ink slowly disappeared. Draco stared at her with confusion. "Check your closet now." Draco jogged to his room and opened his closer to reveal a Dracula costume neatly on the floor. "Sweet." He whispered to himself. 

He trotted back down and plopped down next to Hermione who was still eating her apple and staring at the fire. She bit loudly again on the apple and threw it on the trash can while sitting down. "Well atleast I have good accuracy." She mumbled but Draco was lost in the flames. She snapped her finger in front of his face and he quickly nodded.

"Oh what?" "Nothing." Hermione sighed. "Draco?" "Yeah?" "Why did you make fun of me for seven years?" Draco was surprised at this question and had no answer. "I don't know. Guess I was just a jerk back then." Hermione was tired and laid her head on Draco's shoulder. He slowly wrapped his rigt arm around her waist and layed his head in hers. "I'm glad you changed Draco." Was the last thing she whispered before falling asleep. Draco carefully carried her to her room and laid her down on the bed. he kissed her forehead gently. "Goodnight Hermione." He whispered before leavin to his room and falling asleep too.

~Sorry it was short, got tired :P~