Drunk Draco

~Charcters Belong To J.K Rowling~

       "You're sharing a room with Malfoy?!" "Yes Ron calm down. I'm not happy about it either." She sat angrily and looked at Harry. "Mione you really got to be careful. He can hex you or put you under the Imperious Curse or worse!" "I'll counter it." She said with confidence. "There's also only one bathroom." She mumbled. "ONE BATHROOM?!" Ron bellowed as he turned red and pounded the table.

        "Ron calm down. It's not like I'm going to do anything with him." Hermione replied. She glanced out the window and noticed it was getting dark. "Better go." She picked her bag up and hugged Harry and Ron. "If Malfoy does anything to you, we're here to hex him in the worst way possible." Harry said with a smile and Hermione giggled.

        She then left and saw two figures she couldn't make out due to the darkness. "See you Bleeze." "Draco it's Blaise not Bleeze. You drank too much mate." Blaise laughed and ditched Draco and he  stumbled and crashed into the wall and fell. Hermione ran and got on her knees next to him. "Malfoy are you drunk?" "Shh!" He said not focusing and his lips crashed against Hermione's. Her eyes widened as he pulled her closer. Smelling the alcohol, she pulled away hard and Draco groaned. "Malfoy you are drunk!" "I know." He said as he cracked up with laughter.

       She helped him up and she put his arm over her shoulder and stumbled to their room. "I don't know you but you are....beautiful." He slurred to Hermione. She blushed at the thought of Draco actually thinking that. "Malfoy shut it. People might hear us!" He stayed silent and stared at everything they passed by with a confused look. Snape stared at them as if he'd never seen them before. "Lemon Drops."

    Hermione whispered and the portrait flew open and she stepped in and went to Draco's bedroom him down.She turned to walk away but she felt two arms wrap around her waist and pull her to the bed. He mumbled something incoherent and she turned around and saw he was fast asleep. She attempted to get out but he had a strong grip on her,

       She stopped in defeat and turned around to look at Draco. She noticed he had big muscles and he actually looked...cute. What am I thinking? She closed her eyes, unsure of her feeling for Draco and what does he feel about her. She sighed and she fell asleep in Draco's warm arms.