Liam Payne Imagine - PART 3

15 minutes later you were walking downtown with none other than Liam Payne. You knew he was one of Harry's best friends, but the fact that he was in an international pop-sensation. He was wearing a hat and hoodie, which surprisingly looked amazing on him, that helped with the disguise. You walked with your head down beside him. The paparazzi was nowhere to be found, thankfully. 

You arrived at Starbucks and the aroma of coffee hit you, instantly making you feel better. You smiled a little bit. Liam glanced over to you and smiled himself. There was no one in line, thankfully. Liam motioned you to order.

"I'll, um, have a Grande Vanilla Latte, please, and 2 Birthday Cake Pops?" You started to take out your wallet but Liam's hand reached out to stop you. His hand stayed in place while he made his own order. It felt...weird, but good at the same time. 

After getting your drinks and food, you both sat down at an unoccupied table. You took a bite out of your first cake pop, which crumbled. You put a hand out to stop from messing and you looked up at Liam. You smiled a little bit and he shook his head. You reached into your pocket after finishing the cake pop and took out some bills.

"Here, thank you for this." 

"No no, I have it. It's my treat to make you feel better." He smiled, and your heart skipped a beat. but why? You had just been cheated on yesterday. You couldn't move on this early? Could you? 

---------------------------

a/n well this is shitty. im sorry! part 4 is riiiight on its way! :D then i'l start the requests. x kiana