Liam Payne Imagine - PART 2

You woke up warm and wrapped in a blanket. You could feel your eyes were puffy and red from crying last night. You saw Harry and wanted to cry even harder. He was with a good-looking bloke, and when he saw you he rushed to your side.

"It's okay, Y/N, he was a douchebag anyways." You nodded absentmindedly, already knowing that.

"Y/N. This is my bandmate Liam. You probably don't want anything to do with guys right now, but he has a great shoulder to cry on. Harry patted Liam on the back and he smiled shyly. You nodded, trying to be nice but you really weren't in the mood.

"Hi." He said just as Harry left the room. You smiled a little bit, kind of shy around new people. 

"I'm really sorry what happened, I hear it was a long one?" You looked into his brown eyes and nodded. You could feel the tears coming. 

"Oh, oh my gosh Y/N I didn't mean to make you cry. C'mere." Liam looked horrified, pulling you close to him. You lay against his chest for a while, sobbing. He comforted you, rubbing your back in smooth circles. After a while you stopped crying and just leaned against Liam,liking the way he wasn't trying anything on you. 

"Thank you, Liam." You whispered softly. All he did was nod and smile, his sweet, sweet smile. 

"Are you feeling any better?" He asked you, and you kind of nodded. 

"Are you hungry?"As soon as he said it, your stomach let out a huge growl. You smiled sheepishly and nodded.

"Want to grab something at Starbucks?" At the mention of starbucks you perked up. You always loved their drinks. You nodded and sat up. Liam looked thrilled.

"Meet me out front in a bit?" 

-------------------------------------------

a/n im so sosososososososo sorry for not updating since last year! (it feels weird saying that aha). PLEASE bare with me, exams are soon and i am really running out of writing stuff xD i will finish my liam imagine, then i had a request i'll finish asap too. after that, i will only be taking requests.  that way i know i'll get them done and to you asap. so if you would like a request, i'll post a seperate note for this soon! love you all, thanks for 7000+ reads :*