Coming Home - Niall Horan Imagine (*)

Dedicated to therealnialler because she was my first requester! thanks love ox

---------------------------------

It was quite boring a boring day at home without Niall. He was at rehersals and I had nothing to do except stare at his blank kitchen wall. I needed to text him now.

How long u gonna be babe? -Vanessa xo 

Just as I set my phone down, it vibrated the pattern Niall set for himself.

Be home soon,love.Rehersals done, Paul driving like a madman! xx - Nialler

Can't wait ;) - Vanessa xo

It felt like forever before I heard the front door open.

"Vanessa i'm home!" I decided to wait and hide, to surprise him. I waited until he had walked so far that he had his back to me. 

"Babe?" He called, confused. I ran and jumped up behind him onto his back, wrapping my legs around his torso. He was caught off guard so he stumbled forward, me almost toppling over his shoulder. He regained his balance and stood straight. I kissed the base of his neck seductively.

"Welcome home."

"I think I like this welcome much better than before, love." I giggled and jumped down from his back, only to be pulled against his strong chest. I breathed in his cologne, Armani Mania, and instantly felt tht bang-me-now feeling in the pit of my stomach. I tensed against his chest and he seemed to notice too.He smirked, pulling me closer. 

"Niall..." I breathed, wrapping my arms around his neck. He bent his head down to my neck and removed the sleeve that was covering my neck. I shivered, knowing what he was about to do. 

"Right here?" I whispered, seeing we were still in the middle of the hallway.

"Right...here." I sucked in a breath when Niall started placing rough kisses along my collarbone. He stopped in one spot, moving his lips across the skin roughly. You placed your hands in his hair while he created his mark on you.

"Mmm, babe can we move somewhere less...private?" I whispered in his ear. Without a reply, he picked me up bridal style.

"I like where this is going," I purred, as Niall smirked. But when we got to his room, he just placed me down and sat on the bed. 

"Niall wha..."

"Strip." He stated. I stared at him.

"What babe?" 

"You heard me." He smirked and I just shrugged. I undid my hair from its ponytail and started to take my shirt off when he stopped me.

"Slower," I rolled my eyes. I kept toying with my clothes, slowly stripping my shirt off.

"Not that slow love!" He growled. I narrowed my eyes. Where was he going with this. I danced in place as I tugged my shirt off and I turned around to take off my leggings. Once they were off, I turned back around and saw Niall, boxers down and getting ready to jerk off.

"Already??" I asked him, eyebrow raised.

"It was getting good..." He pouted. I just smirked and walked over to him in my bra and panties. He smirked and nodded his head. I started to wiggle my way out of my panties when rough hands grabbed my wrists.

"That's my job." He stated before he flipped you over and put you against the bed. 

"You want it ey?" Niall asked me and I nodded my head as fast as I could. 

"You're going to have to work for it then." He winked. I let out a frustrated groan.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN JUST FUCK ME ALREADY." I yelled and all work was lost. He hungrily tore away my panties and bra, while I lifted his shirts and let his pants fall down his legs. He was big. I smirked, reaching for it but he swatted my hand away. 

"Earn it." I growled, starting to get up but he had pinned me down. 

"Niall...fucking...James...Ho-" I couldn't finish my last word because he had entered me, hard. I sucked in a breath through my teeth, arching my back into him. At first he started out slow, and it was quite boring, but with a burst of energy, he rocked in bigtime. A cry escaped my lips as he thrusted in me. He was working really hard, beads of sweat dripped down both of our faces. All i could feel was pleasure and his whole body in me, it felt like he was up in my stomach! 

"Baaaabyyy sooooon!" I cried as he rocked hard back and forth nonstop.

"Me tooooo love!" He grunted  and I panted and soon I felt his hot liquid juices flowing inside of me, which caused me to cum as well. We were both panting and dripping with sweat. 

"I think you've earned yourself a free blowjob, Vanessa, compliments of Niall Horan himself." 

Niall winked and i smirked, getting ready for another round.