Liam Payne Imagine - PART 4

You both finished your food at the same time, so you decided to take a nice walk in the local park, just to clear your mind. Starbucks cup in hand, you walked in the snow with him. It was quite cold, but you liked it. Whenever you breathed, little puffs of air escaped your mouth. You liked that. At first, neither of you said a word, but then you saw a swingset and instantly perked up.

"Hold my latte please, will you Liam?" He nodded and took your cup and then you shot towards the swings through the snow, giggling to yourself. You brushed the snow off the swing before sitting and pushing yourself back and forth.

"Y/N are you crazy??" Liam called, running over to you. All you could do was laugh and continue to swing. Liam just looked at you crazy. After about 5 minutes of swinging you got cold so you hopped off.

"I always used to love swings when I was a little girl, especially in the snow." You said outloud, to no one in particular, but Liam looked anyways, smile on his face.

"I remember one time, I was in my jumper mum just bought for me, and just my jumper. I couldn't be bothered by the snow, it was always so magical." You chuffed at your own story, picturing it in your head. You took a sip of your latte, smiling to yourself.

"You looked cute back there." Liam suddenly said, and you stopped, stunned by his words. Liam stopped and realized what he said and his face turned red and he started stuttering.

"I, er, um, what I meant was, erh," You laughed, stepping closer to him. You could feel the heat radiating off of his face and you smiled.

"I know what you meant, and thanks." Could it be? You were already in love with this handsom man you just met? Without thinking, you reached up and pecked him on the lips. You smiled at the ground and started to turn away. Suddenly, Liam grabbed your arm and turned you so you were facing him again. He leant down and pressed his warm lips against yours. He pulled away too suddenly and leaned his forehead against yours. 

"Please don't go? Stay with us." He whispered.

"Always."

---------------------------------------------------------------

a/n welllll here ya go! the end of liam's chapter in the 1D imagines. oh and lucky you i uploaded  twice today :O omfg if this was an actual fanfic i would probably be bawling my eyes out if i wrote this again, anywhoo. here i go to start the imagines. enjoyyyy xo