Harry Styles Imagine - PART 2 (*)

You finally arrived at Harry's flat and as soon as the door closed behind you, Harry turned to face you and roughly pinned you against the door.

"You don't know hot long I have been waiting for this Y/N." He said in a

raspy voice, which just turned you on. Your faces were inches apart, when you pushed him away, teasing him. His face had hurt written all over it, but then you took him bu surprise and jumped on him, wrapping your legs around his waist. His reaction was instant, and his hands cupped your bum. He pushed you back against the door, your bodies slamming against

the wood. His hand travelled under your shirt, removing it with ease. You hadn't kissed once yet, and he could tell it was killing you, so he only smiled against your lips.

You took his face in your hands and smashed your lips against his roughly. He responded with his tongue, demanding entrance which you granted easily. Harry played inside your mouth for a bit, and you returning the favor, before letting his plump, swollen lips run down the side of your neck, planting kisses every few inches. You moaned, loving the feeling of being connected to him, finally. You could feel his bulge against your soccer shorts, wanting free. You let your hands run down the length of his body, slipping in his pants. You could feel his hardness between your fingers, and you started massaging it. He moaned, his hips pressing into yours roughly. Both of you were breathing hard and you hadn't even gotten to the good part. Harry suddenly picked you up bridal style and carried you to his room, dropping you on the bed gently. He started to undress himself, leaving only his boxers on, teasing you with his 'surprise'. Everything about him was perfect.

------

A/N heeelooo! i'm keeping these short to make you guys want more and more hehe. what did you think? there is going to be about 3/4 parts in this harry one, then I need your input on the second one! Should i do:

Niall

Josh

Louis

You guys are awesome ! keep reading and voting xo