Harry Styles Imagine - PART 1 (*)

It was the big day for you. Your big football tournament was coming up in a couple of hours and your best friend, Liam, and his friends were coming to cheer you on. You arrive at your game and the boys are nowhere to be seen. You're obviously dissapointed, but you have to focus on the game. It is now second half and the score is 2-2, and you still don't see the boys, thinking they wouldn't show up anymore. You score a goal within 2 minutes, and you hear wild cheering from the sidelines. 5 boys are cheering you on, disguised so only you would recognize them. Your mood lifts and you go onto win the game. Liam calls for you and you run over to the boys after saying goodbye to your teammates. You tackle Liam, almost knocking him over in a big hug. 

"Y/N! Congrats kiddo, you played awesome!" The boys chorused and you blushed. 

"Thanks for coming, guys. Shall we head back to the house?" you say. They all nod and you start walking to the house, since it is only a couple of minutes away. The boys were still in their disguise, since they didn't want to have screaming girls following them. The curly haired member of the band, Harry, hangs back to talk to you. 

"You looked really hot..er good, out there Y/N." His voice was low, raspy and deep when he leaned in to talk to you, which sent shivers down your spine. 

"Thank you, Harry. I wasn't that good." You blushed, unable to hide your smile because you had fancied him for a while. He laughed, pulling you closer by the waist. The rest of the boys didn't notice when he stopped you. 

"What do you say, we have some fun. Let's go back to my flat instead.." He winked, and you b lushed furiously, but agreed. He took your hand in his and turned to the opposite direction. You didn't know what you were getting yourself into...

------------------------

A/N WELL howd you like part one!?! I left a little cliffhanger there. Sorry, these parts are short because I have to make parts-to keep you guys guessing you know? ;) PLEASE PLEASE comment and fan/vote, it would be appreciated! Maybe get this part to 5 votes and i'll upload part 2? I already have it written out ehhehe.