Chapter Fifteen: Plan A

We were all gathered in the kitchen. We got a good rest from last night, and my cut was healing nicely.

We had just eaten, and were now all talking to eachother about our seasons, holidays, friends, etc.

"Yea, Christmas way better than Easter. More important." North said to Bunny.

"No way, mate. Easter's better." he retorted.

"Mckenna!" Tooth whispered as she pointed towards her door. I nodded and followed.

We entered and shut the door. We locked it also, as a precaution.

"So, plan?" I asked.

"Alright, we are going to have a Plan A and Plan B. Plan A is simply hanging around Jack way more than necessary. She will get jealous eventually, and just lash out in front of everyone. Plan B is a bit more complicated. You ready?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Well, we will still hang around Jack a ton, but we don't count on chance for her to lash out. We need really good timing, so we'll..."

I drift off into thought. Not anything in general. I think about becoming a Guardian, wonder how I became what I am now, ponder the universe and how stars figure out their shoe size... anything but Plan A and B.

My thoughts got cut off by Tooth snapping and waving in my face. "Mckenna! Do you understand?"

"Uh--um--yeah?"

She sighed, rolling her eyes. "Well, it's highly unlikely we will need Plan B anyway. You ready to go and test out Plan A?"

"I guess."

We walked out, going down the soft, cloud-floored hallway. Cupid had recently renovated, which she does alot... probably every month or so. She gets sick of the same thing easily.

We found the kitchen. North and Bunnymund were still arguing over Christmas and Easter. Cupid and Jack were talking, my emotions went crazy. It just made me angry.

Cupid batted her eyelashes repeatedly, about every five seconds. Jack just played it off like a normal conversation. Which comforted me.

Cupid saw us walk back in, giving us a death glare. I did the same thing, but probably less intense or noticeable.

"Alright, I'll distract her. You hang with Jack." Tooth ordered. I nodded once again.

"Uh, Cupid?" she said after she hovered over.

"Hmm, what?" Cupid replied a bit harshly.

"I heard a big fall come from a room. It sounded really bad." she falsely informed, sounding innocent the whole time.

"Which room?"

"I don't know, it sounded a bit far off. This is a big castle you got here."

"Alright. Let's go look."

They both left, leaving me to hang with Jack until they get back. Man I hope this works.

"Hey Jack!" I waltzed over to him, taking a cracker from his hand. I like crackers.

"Hey. That is my cracker. No one steals my cracker." he said, trying to hold in a laugh.

I took a bite anyway, chewing very loudly. "What now?" I asked him, half the cracker gone.

"You shall die!" he shouted, laughing the whole time. He tackled me to the ground, knocking the cracker out of my hand in the process.

We girly-fought for a while, continuing our laughter. North and Bunny were creeped out and left. That just made me laugh more.

We fell onto the floor after Jack tripped over something, me falling on top of him. We just looked into eachothers eyes. We were caught up in the moment.

"Ahem!" Cupid coughed, clearly agitated. I hid a chuckle.

We both quickly got up, our cheeks going either blue or pink. Tooth winked.

"What were you guys doing?" Cupid seethed. Her eyes started going amber, nightmare sand crashing in waves throughout them.

"Uh... she stole my cracker..." Jack said, we both tried not to crack up.

"And where is the alleged 'cracker'?"

"It's, uh, over here... smashed to bits." I said, pointing behind me. I could barely hold in my giggles.

Cupid walked over, examining the cracker like a fingerprint at a crimescene. She seemed really serious about it.

She got up from kneeling and sent daggers my way with her eyes. I gave a challenging look, making it look almost impossible we used to to be the best of friends.

Jack and Tooth just froze, Jack looking worried and Tooth just looking like she's thinking 'Holy crap did the plan work or not'.

Surprisingly Cupid lunged towards me, pinning me against a wall for the second time. And again, her muscular build won against my lanky one.

"What did I tell you yesterday?" she asked, her teeth clenched. I smirked.

"No one really knows me for following rules, huh? Like I care. I just wanna hang with my friend. Now shoo, peasant." I wittily told her.

"Actually you do follow rules sometimes."

"Shut up Tooth."

Cupid looked really ticked. I was feeling really bold, so I leaned my head over to her hand and I bit it.

"Your hand tastes like those little heart candies everyone gives out to eachother on Valentine's." I said as she backed off, holding her hand in pain.

"Remember that Jack? When we saw that whole bag and just took it off that window sill?" I asked Jack. He nodded, and we high fived.

Cupid just was teeming with anger. She walked towards me, breathing heavily. I just looked at her, still keeping the smug grin on my face. I crossed my arms.

She swiped her arm towards me, I ducked and got on top of a counter. I started feeling a little stronger ever since Jack came back from dropping off Jamie. He was probably telling people about me, the little angel.

"So... when ya plannin' on destroying me or whatever? 'Cause I got a schedule missy." I said, pointing at my wrist. Jack and Tooth laughed.

"What's going on here?" a voice said out of nowhere, I could recognize it from anywhere.

"Pitch?"

A/N~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFYYYYYYYYYYY! xD

I felt really happy today, and to add on I get hyper when I'm sleep deprived. (don't ask)

Anyway, this is a really funny chapter but very serious and important as well. I'm just cool like dat. xD

I will also be putting up the fandom interviews in a while, probably tommorow/ today. (it's 1:00am where I am xD)

So, Jack is still shirtless. >:D

And Cupid is still... Cupid. xD

I just ate salt. O.o

Anyway, I leave you with the fact that I will be going to a Miranda Lambert concert in around a week.

See ya latuh. xD

~~ImHungry00

PS: Anyone wanna try to guess my age? :3 It's probably not what you think. I'll look like the biggest freak after I say it. xD