Chapter Seventeen: Gathering the Kids

<Jack's POV>

We flew off the ground, heading towards Jamie's house. Mckenna's hand was still weaved in mine.

I had gotten use to the slight burning sensation that comes when someone touches her. It was now actually very comforting.

"Jack?" she called. I just barely heard her over the wind whistling in my ear.

"Yep?"

"You just passed Jamie's house." she said, giggling.

"I knew that..." I replied, trying to keep from chuckling myself.

We landed on his roof, floating down to his window. He was asleep.

"He looks like an angel." Mckenna sweetly whispered. He did.

"Yea." I said, opening the window slowly.

We walked over to him. I saw the tooth he had lost that day, when he started to believe in me.

"Jamie. Jamie." I whispered in his ear, shaking him softly. Mckenna joined in too.

We finally woke him up. "Jack, Mckenna! Hey!" he quietly greeted, pulling us in for a hug.

"Hey, kiddo." she said, ruffling his hair as we all pulled away from the hug.

"Jamie, we need your help. To defeat Pitch."

"Ok!" he yelled excitedly, soon after we all flinched as we heard his mother's voice.

"Jamie, who are you talking to?"

We were all quiet.

"Uh... Jack Frost and Mckenna Heatwave?"

"Haha, ok."

We returned to being exited again, picking up Jamie as we flew out the window.

----------

In time we reached the area we set to meet. It was an alley, we all hoped that Pitch wouldn't find us here.

Mckenna and I landed softly, I dropped Jamie onto the ground gently. No one else had arrived yet.

We waited a few minutes and they all finally arrived. First was North with some nerdy looking kid, a pair of girls, and someone I recognized as Cupcake. Next was Tooth with a couple boys who looked like twins. Last was Bunny who had Sophie, apparently she had been at a sleepover.

"Everyone here?" I asked, Jamie took a headcount. "Yep!" he cheerily replied.

Then we heard the cackling laughter of Pitch.

A/N~~~~~~~~~~

Hey babes. :P

Sorry it's a midget chapter! >.< Can't get my creative juices flowing. AKA: Writer's Block-End of Book Edition. Dx

We're nearing the end, my friends! It's so sad! xD

Anyway, today I tried out COD: Black Ops ||. Not the story mode or whatever, though. It was pretty fun. You should've seen me when I played Tekken Tag 2. xD

Enough Xbox rambling! xD

I will try to make the first interview either tomorrow, the day after, or when AIL ends. But tommorow is my little brother's football game (might get a little done) and the zoo (won't get anything done there xD), the day after is church (we talk about very random things xD) and the end of the book is... the end of the book. xD

Sorry for babbling. xD

Bye!

~~ImHungry00