Chapter Eight: Tooth Collecting and Jamie

I whizzed along, the cool air getting warmer around me. It was beautiful.

A little ways from me, I saw Jack flying next to Easter, who was hopping on a roof. They were both trying to get to a tooth. I can finally use my serious ninja skills to get there first!

I don't know how, but I got there first. I think it was because I bounced onto things that made me go faster. I picked up the tooth, flying out the window.

----------

We had collected all the teeth, having our bags ready to show Tooth.

"Did you collect all the teeth?" she asked hopefully.

"I got alot." Jack said, holding out his bag.

"You call that a bag of choppers," Bunny said, slinging out his bag, "Now that's a bag of choppers."

"Well, if it was a contest, I won!" North yelled excitedly, slamming his bag onto the roof we were on.

"No, I--nevermind." I said, holding my bag in front of me and realizing it was the smallest. Sandman shared my sympathy, his being almost as small as mine.

"Oh, did you leave gifts?" Tooth Fairy asked us, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. We all scratched our heads, and basically said no. So, we went to...

The laundromat. Yes.

We got about a billion coins, putting them under the pillows gently.

Jack, Tooth, and I ended up in the same room at once, all about to put something under the pillow. Tooth ended up putting hers there.

"This was always my favorite part. Seeing the kids." she told us, hovering over the child.

"Yeah, they're so adorable. It's like everything is perfectly fine in the world to them." I said, it felt like I had said an epicly long super-speech. That happens to me alot.

"Yeah. It's just amazing."

"It warms my freezing little heart."

I lightly giggled at what Jack had said, he and Tooth joining me.

The rest of the Guardians met up with us in this kid's room, all at once.

Unfortunately, the boy started to stir, sitting up eventually. We all froze. Pun!

He opened his eyes, I recognize this kid! I've seen him around alot. His name is Jamie. Jack told me how he had lost his tooth way earlier that day.

"Santa? Easter Bunny? Sandman? Tooth Fairy? You're all here!" he exclaimed, enthusiastic about the four mighty Guardians. He apparently couldn't see Jack and I.

I looked over at Jack, he was teared up but not crying. I put a hand on his back, rubbing it in circles. I was more of the comforting type sometimes.

I looked up and saw a greyhound, growling at Bunnymund. It looked like some sort of standoff.

"Down Abby! No, that's the Easter Bunny!" Jamie commanded his dog, Abby.

"Well, she doesn't know what she's messing with. Six foot one, master of tai chi--" Bunny got cut off by Jack tapping the alarm clock with his staff, making it go off. Abby instantly lunged at Bunny as he yelled, "Crikey!" Gotta love Austrailians.

They went around in a circle in the room, not knocking alot over.

Sandman decided to knock everyone out with his dream sand, accidentally including the Guardians. He scratched his head and shrugged.

Each Guardian had a different thing above their heads. Whether it be candy canes, Easter eggs, or teeth. You probably know who's was who's.

"Haha, oops." I laughed, being sure not to wake anyone up. Jamie was laying on top of North, while Bunny and Tooth were on either side of the bed. I couldn't find Abby.

Suddenly a black figure sped by the window, it was probably a nightmare.

"Let's get it!" Jack cheered in delight as he flew out of the window, Sandy and I following.

We came out, not realizing what would be ahead of us.

A/N~~~~~~~~~~

Can't wait for my Christmas special!! 

I really gotta go to sleep, but I had to finish this too, so I made it a bit short. Sorry! 

Have an amazing Christmas, or whatever beautiful holiday you celebrate! 

Oh, got some Breyer Stablemates from one of my BFFs, Ethan. It was the surprise foal thing, Breyer collectors'll know what I mean. 

Hope North don't give ya coal this year! 

Merry/Happy Whatever You Celebrate,

~ImHungry00