chapter forty nine *

TW:: MENTION OF RAPE

~Harry~

"Okay," she said as she sighed loudly, tapping her pointer finger and thumb together rapidly as she looked at the three men across from her. "Go over it one more time."

Harry turned his head to look at Louis, who was already looking at him with a look of worry in his eyes before they flickered back over to Marley. He looked down at her hand, stepping towards her before carefully took it in his, stopping her motions entirely as she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Marley-" he said calmly, knowing that they have already told her the plan about three times since Louis had gotten there.

"Robin," she said softly, cutting him off to try and calm her nerves. "Just one more time... please."

Her tone was desperate, as if hearing it one more time would allow her to find a hole in the plot. It was almost as if she had been hoping for one, that way it would be easier for her to shut it down. But she couldn't, the three had been coming with a solid plan for days now, they were ready... but that didn't necessarily mean that she was.

The man to her left simply gave her a small smile, quickly flickering his gaze over at Harry before he simply nodded his head.

"Harry is going to arrive at the alley at precisely 10 after five," he said slowly, taking a seat at the table before the rest followed shortly after. "My team and I will already be on the other side waiting for him to meet up with Dean."

"What if he sees you?" she questioned, her grip on Harry's hand tightening as she spoke.

"He won't," Harry assured her, sending a soft smile her way.

"We'll be a block away," Robin stepped in, nodding his head as he continued. "But my personal car will be set up across the alley way and I'll be able to hear everything that Harry says and hears."

She sighed once more, looking at Harry who simply nodded his head, giving her hand three gentle squeezes before she smiled and sent three more his way.

Robin smiled at the two before he said, "Once Harry says the code word that's when we'll step in. We will have Dean surrounded and if everything goes as planned then it will be no more than a thirty minute operation."

Harry mental cursed at Robin for the last sentence, knowing for a fact that it would send Marley sprialing. He rolled his eyes as Marley stood from the table, fear in her eyes as she spoke.

"If everything goes as planned," she mocked, running her fingers through her hair as she looked at Robin. "Because the last time we did this it went so well."

"C'mon Marley," Louis said carefully, sweeping the hair out of his eyes as he spoke. "We both know it's different from last time, the stakes are much bigger than it was before, we've got it covered."