Chapter 15

Hope was furious as she sneaked back into school. She took a cold shower before she returned to her bedroom. The cold stream calmed her unsettling needs and she definitely didn't want her sister to smell her arousal with her newly developed wolf senses. Unfortunately the raging anger didn't pass with that shower. She hated Landon with everything she got. She tried quietly sneaking back to her room, so Grace wouldn't wake up. As she laid down in her bed and closed her eyes, trying to calm her raging mind, Grace unfortunately woke up.

"Where were you all night? I've been so worried." Grace spoke as she noticed her sister in her bed.

"I just needed to wolf out." Hope replied honestly. Grace turned to her side, facing towards Hope's bed.

"I don't think we are supposed to do that here... they have cells." Hope turned to her side too, to face Grace.

"Well, I'm not transitioning in cells. It wouldn't really satisfy my needs." Hope replied firmly, feeling her anger building up again, but Grace just smiled.

"Good. Next time maybe you can take me with you."

"Sure." Hope took a deep breath to try to calm down. "Do you think you need it soon?"

"I dunno... I don't think I'm ready to go through that again. Just let me know when you are going." Grace replied in an unsure tone.

"Okay, I can do that. Go back to sleep now." Hope said and she turned on her back.

"Good night."

"Night."

Hope laid awake for a long time. She couldn't shut her mind and go to sleep. Everything that happened with Landon was playing in her mind over and over again. He really just rejected her like that. She must truly repulse him... well he wasn't Hope's favorite person either, but she needed him and he just turned her down. After long hours, Hope's mind finally gave in and she fell asleep. As the morning sun hit her face, she opened her eyes. Her sister was already up, fully dressed for the day. As the previous night's event came to her mind, she started panicking. Hope jerked up in her bed, with an alarmed look on her face.

"Oh god!" That's all, what she was able to say.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Grace asked with worry as she was about to leave the room.

"Yeah... yeah... everything's fine." Hope forced a smile.

"Okay then... see you at breakfast?"

"Sure" Hope replied and Grace left the room and Hope was alone with her terrifying thoughts. Did the previous night really happen? Did she really jump Landon like that? God! What the hell was she thinking? She didn't even like Landon... she never even kissed anyone ever before and this was definitely not how she imagined her first kiss to go. Why was she so embarrassingly horny? Shit! Landon was right about her wolf. Hope was acting out of her primary needs and she wasn't thinking right. Thank god nothing more happened... well she can thank that to Landon because at least he was thinking straight. And she totally embarrassed herself. God, she never wanted to see Landon, ever again. She just wanted to hide in a hole until he would graduate from school.

Hope later made her way to the dining hall for breakfast. Grace was already there chatting with Lizzie. Hope couldn't believe Grace would wake up earlier, to meet up with her new friend. Hope stared at them and their interaction. They seemed to be very comfortable around each other. Lizzie was constantly touching Grace's arm as they talked. Hope was just happy that Grace had people around her and she seemed to be happy. As soon as Grace noticed Hope, she hugged Lizzie then left her and walked to Hope.