Part 11°Demon revealed°

Yeonjun: Hueningkai! Is anyone there?

He asked as Hueningkai checked outside the room and then locked the door closing the curtains behind. Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and Rose were a bit confused as well as Yuna also as Beomgyu brought them here.

Huening Kai: Everything is clear!
Yeonjun: ok! So I am really being worried for Y/n and You all so I am sending you back to your Human world.
Y/n: What!? Yeonjun! Don't do this!
Yeonjun: Please listen! The more you stay the more you will get hurt...
Taehyun: But Yeonjun, if they will leave from here then they can't come again and demon world is cursed so we can't go to the human world, we will never meet them again.
Lisa: What!?
Jisoo: We will never meet you guys again!?
Rose: Never!?
Beomgyu: Yes! If you guys will leave then you can't enter here again!
Jennie: I-I! I just don't know what should we do!

Y/n was shocked she looked towards Yeonjun who was looking away from her.

Y/n: I am not going back!
Yeonjun: You are going!
Y/n: I said I am not! I have promised Yuna! That I will help her--
Yuna: You matter most Y/n! Please go..go back.../she teared up/
Yeonjun: /He was on verge of crying/ You...You are going...and that is final!
Soobin: I am sorry Y/n! You all have to leave now...
Lisa: Ok! If this is so then let's go back!
Jennie: Lisa-
Lisa: We are going back, Jennie! I am not going to hear about Kai or anyone!

Y/n pov
If I leave from here then I will never see them all, I will never going to see Jungkook again, I will be gone completely, Tears rolled down from my eyes when Yeonjun tapped gently on my shoulder, I looked up at him he gives me a weak smile.

Y/n: we will never meet again?

Yeonjun just nodded and left from there cause he can't control himself from crying...

But little did you know someone already heard them...
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Yeonjun: Ok so Listen we all can't go together at a time cause Others will doubt us so Y/n, I, Beomgyu, Soobin, Hueningkai and Taehyun will be leaving first,
Then Yuna You will bring Lisa, Rose, Jennie and Jisoo ok!
Yuna: I will!

Y/n Hugged Yuna tightly and Yuna hugged her back before leaving...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Y/n: Are we near?
Yeonjun: Yes here it is!

He said as we all stopped from walking and saw a big white door in between the Forest of Darkness.

Y/n: Oh! So this is the door that Joins the Demon World and the Human world.
Beomgyu: Yes it is!
Y/n: But why can't you all come to the Human world?....
Taehyun: Cause our Demon world was cursed and a book has written the curse words and because of that book we can't get to your human world.
Y/n: oh...
Soobin: Ok! Come on let's have a big hug for the last time...

He said and tears formed in everyone eye, And we all hugged each other tightly...
Yeonjun: Time to leave Y/n-

???: Not that early.

Hueningkai: Niki? What are you doing here?
Niki: Me? What I am doing here? I missed you Hueka! Long time no see!

Niki goes towards Hueningkai as they both were best friends, Niki was going to hug Hueningkai, He saw Niki's green eyes and then he pushed him...

Hueningkai: Who are you? Who are you inside Niki's body?!

He shouted as Yeonjun pulled Y/n behind him and Niki's body fell as a black shadow came out of him...

Hueningkai: Niki!!!
He ran to him and saw that he was unconscious,

Soobin: Y-Y-You!!!
Taehyun: How even you are still alive?!
Yeonjun: G-dragon?