Part9°HATE°

???: Meeting after so long...
Baekhyun: You?!... I don't have any time to talk with you...Tzuyu...
/He said coldly and was going to leave/
Tzuyu: You have to! Baekhyun...I was wrong for loving you...I used Jungkook to get you...but I really want Jungkook now...not you! And I already got him...
Baekhyun: /smirks/ So?....
Tzuyu: So!...Just wanna tell you that...Y/n that Bitch! She shouldn't come in between me and Jungkook...or I will kill--
Baekhyun: DON'T!! /He said while grinning his teeth with full anger/ Don't you dare to lay a single finger of yours on her or I will break your body apart...the one here is you who is bitch!!!
Tzuyu: Wow! Look how much you care for her! You never care for me like that...huh!? But it's of no use Baekhyun...she already likes Jungkook...she is fallen for him! In deeply...just the way she was in love with Inyeop... imagine after telling her that Jungkook chose me over her...she will be losing herself, she will be broken again, she will be in hurt and a crying mess Again!! Might she go into depression and you lose her---
Baekhyun: I SAID FUCKING SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!
Tzuyu: Ha../smirks/ Stop her until it's too late...
_________________________________

Baekhyun pov
I have to find her!... I am afraid now! This tension is running in my mind that she will be broked again.. because of Inyeop she hurt herself...I don't wanna see her hurt again...Yeah...I am jealous cause she is in love with Jungkook...I am also getting hurt..but the thing is that I don't matter with whomever she leaves...I just want to see her safe and loved by Someone...gosh where the heck I will find her...

As I was walking...I heard a familiar voice...from the library I stand at the door, hiding behind it...I listen to the conversation...
Y/n: Umm...Have you seen Jungkook...
Namjoon: Not really...he said that he wanna confe---
Jin: Uffooo! Joon! Keep your mouth shut!! Don't tell her that Jungkook is going to propose to her---/He put his hand on his mouth while Namjoon glared at him back like "Duh! You already did that"......

_____

Y/n pov

Y/n: Huh! I think I should meet Jungkook but where I will find him...

I was searching for Jungkook, I saw Jin Oppa and Namjoon Oppa walking inside the library...I followed them inside...

Y/n: Jin and Namjoon oppa!
Jin/Joon: Yes?...

Y/n: Umm..Have you seen Jungkook....
Namjoon: Not really...he said that he wanna confe---
Jin: Uffooo! Joon! Keep your mouth shut!! Don't tell her that Jungkook is going to propose to her---/He put his hand on his mouth while Namjoon glared at him back like "Duh! You already did that"......
Y/n: What!?.../BLUSHING but shocked at the same time/
Namjoon: Haha! Nothing! You will find him up! On terrace...
Jin: oh yeah! Let's go Namjoon...

I walked out being confused thinking of Jungkook...he likes me! I know that but he is going to propose to me!? O M G... should I GO!...... Ummm....well, I really like Him! I am sure about my feelings....so should I say yes or no..? Uff he didn't propose to me yet...I was walking when someone dragged me inside an empty room...

Y/n: Baekhyun! What do you want now!?...
Baekhyun: Where are you going?
Y/n: I am? Umm uh!.... I was just roaming here.. nothing else...
Baekhyun: I know! You are going to meet Jungkook...
Y/n: /He got me/ umm..I-
Baekhyun: Listen!.... He doesn't like you Y/n...He has an Ex name Tzuyu...she is back again!... She is back for Jungkook...And Jungkook has an attachment to her...he will definitely choose her over you... please stop falling for him-
Y/n: How you can be so sure?/I said coldly/
Baekhyun: I know him! He will hurt you! I don't want you to get hurt again---
Y/n: You are saying this because you like me!? Don't you!?... You are doing this cause you want me to be with you not with him!....
Baekhyun: I don't know you thought that way Y/n...Yes, I love you...and I want you to be with me but---
Y/n: Enough Baekhyun!! I know you love me! But stop forcing me! I can only love you as a friend...