Part 10°Misunderstanding°

Baekhyun: Is she ok now?....

Baekhyun asked Lisa who just came out of her room locking her room,
She looked at Baekhyun as tears were in her eyes as well

Lisa: Yea, she is sleeping...I don't know why Jungkook had done this to her even after knowing about her past.../tears rolled down her face/ Baekhyun...I just can't see her in pain, will you be treating her well then no one? Will you be with her forever, I know it's your obsession but still, will you keep her happy?...
Baekhyun: I will, but-
Lisa: But what?
Baekhyun: But she will not except me...
Lisa: Idk she will or not that really doesn't matter...But just stay by her side...
Baekhyun: I will....

Yuna pov...
I am waiting here for Chanyeol Oppa to come...
Chanyeol: Hey! Yuna! How are you?
Yuna: I am ok! How bout you and others...?
Chanyeol: They all are ok! Me too! I just miss you my little pony!
Yuna: Oppa! I...I told everything to Y/n and she said she will help us!
Chanyeol: That is good! I hope we come together again...

As they both were talking, Ryujin passed by them and she saw Yuna there talking with Chanyeol, she got angry but she didn't interrupt their conversation...She just got out to where others were...

Next day in the library

BTS, TXT and ITZY were in Library talking about Yuna,
Namjoon:/Sigh/ Why? Yuna why were you talking with him?

Yuna didn't say a word just kept quiet looking down...Jimin banged his hands on the table making her flinch as tears rolled from her eyes...

Jimin: Since when are you meeting them!? /He asked with full anger/
Yuna: I-
Ryujin: Since the day we broke our relationship with them!
Jin: Why Yuna!? Why you did this with us!
Yuna: Enough!! I still trust them!! I know they didn't kill aunt and Uncle! Why will they even kill-

She got a slap from Ryujin...

Ryujin: You are raising your voice at your elders which is not good!
Hoseok: Ryujin! Take it slow! She is still young to know about everything!
Yeji: Young!? She is all grown up Oppa! Why didn't she realised anything!!?
Jungkook: Yuna, you cared for them, don't you?
Yuna: I still love them like I live you all---
Jungkook: Then go! Go to them and don't show yourself to us again!

Jungkook said to her with full anger and cold voice as Y/n entered inside Library...
She saw Yuna crying in a mess

Y/n: YUNA! Why are you crying?
/She asked her with a worried face/
Jungkook: Didn't you hear me Yuna! I said leave!!
Soobin: Hyung! Please! Give her other punishment! But don't let her go there!
Jungkook: SHUT! UP! I AM DOING THE THING WHAT IS RIGHT!!
Taehyung: Jungkook-
Jungkook: YUNA! I SAID--
Y/n: /she got angry seeing Jungkook like this/Let's go Yuna! We should not live here at all from NOW!

Jungkook and Y/n glared at each other with anger but their eyes were the num cause of crying...

Taehyung and Yeonjun found it weird...
(Taehyung: Why so suddenly Jungkook's behaviour changed I need to talk with him)
(Yeonjun: Y/n is she ok? I am having bad feeling for her so sudden)

_________

Lisa: They are so cruel!
Jennie: Stop crying! Yuna! Everything will be fine!
Jisoo: I can't believe they did this to their own Sister!
Rose: Gosh! I really want to talk to them!
Y/n: No need! We are going to live with werewolves from now/she said with a cold voice with no emotions/
Jennie: hmm...Kai told that he will come to take us...
Yuna: I am sorry! Because of me, you have----
Y/n: It is not because of you, Let's go now!

________________________________

It's been 2 weeks since they are leaving in with Werewolves and Y/n is not going to Academy for 2 weeks, she was all numbed and broken. Sometimes Baekhyun does his best to make her laugh but from inside she is still broken...
Baekhyun: Hey! Lisa and others are waiting for you!
Y/n: I told you I don't want to come for the launch in the canteen I will eat he-
Baekhyun: You are here for 2 weeks! Aren't you feeling suffocated staying here all day? Join us today latest, please! For me!! Please...
He convinced her for coming with him,
Y/n: Ok...

Taehyung: I want to talk to you Jungkook!
Jungkook: yes! Go for it!
Taehyung: Why Y/n is not coming for 2 weeks? Why Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and Rose are not talking with us? Why you broke our relationship with our own sister Yuna?...
Jungkook: I don't wanna talk about this.
Taehyung: BUT! I WANT TO!! Why are you behaving so down these days! Is something bothering you?
Jungkook: I don't like her!
He said and started to sob
Taehyung: /Frowned his eyebrows/ what? Why? Tell me!

Jungkook told everything to Taehyung.....
Taehyung: You lost your mind or something!! Y/n will never do that!! She likes you!
Jungkook: No! She doesn't like me! She likes Baekhyun! She fucking kissed him!!
Taehyung: How can be so sure? What if it's Baekhyun who forcefully kissed her!? You know how he is right!? Then how the fuck you are sure that it was Y/n who kissed him!
Jungkook: Taehyung! But she..
Taehyung: Hey, Jungkook if she liked Baekhyun then she had chosen him till now! But she didn't! You know after Inyeop there was no hope for her to leave happily until she found you! But you! You just left her! She is again hurt! She is again suffering Jungkook! It is a misunderstanding!

Jungkook pov
What if Taehyung is saying right?
Y/n can't do that and if she did that then why isn't she with Baekhyun till yet

Jungkook: Now what should I do?
Taehyung: Bring her back and Yuna too! Talk to her if today she will show up.
Jungkook: /he smiled weakly thinking he will finally get a chance to talk with her/ I will.

___________

Y/n sitting beside Baekhyun and others as Jungkook arrived them...
Jungkook: /heads Y/n's arm/ I want to talk to you.

He said and was dragging her gently but Baekhyun stopped holding her other hand.

Baekhyun: She is not going with you!
Jungkook: Who you are to say that!? Leave her!
Baekhyun: Same with you! You are no one to her! Remember how you pushed her making her fall harshly on the ground!
Jungkook: It was a Misunderstanding
Baekhyun: oh! Misunderstanding? For what!? For pushing her harshly and then saying that it was a misunderstanding! She is not going with you!

Baekhyun said and pulled her towards him but Jungkook tightens his grip on her other hand...

Jungkook: Leave her Baekhyun!
Baekhyun: No! I don't want to see her hurt again!

As they both were attacking each other with their words, Y/n got frustrated,

Y/n: STOP!! PLEASE STOP IT! I don't want to leave with both of you!

She said and ran out of the canteen while crying...

Baekhyun: IT is because of You!
Jungkook: /he punched baekhyun on the face but he got hurt as well/

Baekhyun also punched him and got hurt himself as well....others came running and stopped both of them.

Yoongi: Hey! Stop! You are hurting yourself!!
Jungkook: I Just want to kill him!!!
Sehun: Stop do not forget that you are twin flames! You will kill each other!
Jin: Please take him away!
Suho: Guys let's go!

_____________

Y/n ran towards the library thinking of only one person who can help her through this situation...
Y/n: Ye... Yeonjun!
/She broked into tears and hugged Yeonjun suddenly/
Yeonjun: Wha-what happened!? Why are you crying??

................................

Yunha: I hope you all enjoyed it! I know it is boring and there is no meaning! I am sorry if you don't like it! I will write another part soon...

\

Edited by Nandini
Written by Yunha...