Part8°The Necklace°

Author: Jungkook and Y/n ran down after the loud thud and saw Jin and Suho fighting with each other as others were stopping them...
professors also come rushing down... Jungkook goes there to stop their fight...

Jisoo: /with worried tone/ what is going on...?

She whispered to Y/n and others...

Rose: I think something wrong is going between them...
Jennie: Their relationship is not that good Rose...
Lisa: Yea...Yuna had told us... remember...
Rose: Oh yea...

Jungkook: Jimin! What happened!?
Why are they both fighting!?
Jimin: I--/got interrupted/

Jin: I am fully sure it's you and your bloody brother who did this! /He said with a smirk and anger/
Suho: THE HECK!!! WE DID NOTHING!! STOP BLAMING US!! HERE THE ONE IS YOU WHO IS BLOODY FUCKING IDIOT!
Yoongi: WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!
Chanyeol: Or what huh!?
Hoseok: I am sure it was one of you! One of you entered our meeting room and stole the necklace!
Kai: We even fucking don't know the use of necklace how we are going to stea---/got interrupted by Taehyung/
Taehyung: Oh please Kai! Stop for god sake! I am done with your shits! I just hate your voice! It's so fucking irritating to listen!
Baekhyun: Then who told you to listen to it! You jerk!
Jungkook: Baekhyun! Stop disrespecting my Hyungs!
Baekhyun: Aren't your Hyung doing the same thing then...?...
Jungkook: I just want to kill you----
Baekhyun: Go for it! Kill me!!!
Let's finish this...

Soobin: Oh no! This is not going to change in a war right!?
Ryujin: Aish! These werewolves! I just hate them!!!
Lia: What is about the necklace by the way?
Chaeryeong: Jin Oppa said it was made for Y/n, so other creatures can't take her away from them...
Beomgyu/Taehyun: WHAT!??
Yeonjun: They did this and they didn't tell us!!!
Yeji: Idk! Why didn't they told you about this but they really need Y/n's blood you know...

Gong Yoo: Yah!! Dongwook! Do something they will kill each other!!
Dongwook: Wh...wh..why m..me! You go you are older here!!
Gong Yoo: What!!? That doesn't mean I will go and stop them--
Yoo In-na: Yahh! You both go and stop them!!!
Gong Yoo/Dongwook: No it's not our business...
Yoo In-na: Fine! Huening Kai!
/She called Huening Kai who was standing just apart from them/
Hueningkai: Yes In-na ma'am!
Yoo In-na: Go and call professor Lee! Cause he is the one and only one who can stop this fight! Cause these two scardy Professors can't do anything!
Gong Yoo/Dongwook: YAH!! We are not scared of anything!!
Hueningkai: 😅 ok...

He goes and calls Professor Lee.

Jungkook: Oh so let's end thi--- Jongsuk: YAH! What are you going to end Jeon Jungkook!? Jungkook: Sorry sir!

Jongsuk: YAH! What are you going to end Jeon Jungkook!?
Jungkook: Sorry sir!...
Jongsuk: The heck is going between you both! If I found anyone of you here again fighting for a shity reason! I will not care whose children you are! I will just rusticate you from this Academy!... Then you can fight all day and I will not mind it! Did you'll get it?..... I SAID DID YOU ALL GET IT!? /Everyone flinched/
EXO/BTS: Yes sir!!
Jongsuk: Get back to your rooms NOW!