Part 2 °The DEMONS WORLD°

Author Yunha: Hello everyone! I hope you all had enjoyed part 1! Here is the part
2....

Y/n pov(My head was hurting terribly! I sensed someone's hot breath on my neck! I opened my eyesand saw a guy whose eyes were maroon-red in color and he was so close to my face!I pushed him away)Y/n: The heck with you!!!???: Are you a human!? (he ...

Y/n pov
(My head was hurting terribly! I sensed someone's hot breath on my neck! I opened my eyes
and saw a guy whose eyes were maroon-red in color and he was so close to my face!
I pushed him away)
Y/n: The heck with you!!!
???: Are you a human!? (he again come closer to me and started to sniff me and
touches my checks with his cold fingers)
Y/n: Yeah! I am a human!! Stop acting so wired!! (This guy is so odd! I again pushed him away)
???: Well you really a human!? (Startled)
Y/n: I said Yes! (I saw Lisa Unnie and one another guy was sniffing her)
Y/n: Yah! Get off my sister! Lisa Unnie! Wake up!
Lisa: (wakes up) Ah! My head! Y/n where are we!? and who are they all!?
Y/n: Idk!
???: You both are in DEMONS WORLD!
Lisa: Nice play mister!
???: We are not joking! I am Choi Soobin! Nice to meet you!
???: I am Hueningkai!
???: I am Choi Beomgyu!
???: I am Kang Taehyun! Nice to meet you!
???: I am Choi Yeonjun! We all are Vampires! (Winks)
Y/n: (oh so his name is Yeonjun! Such a flirty) I am Y/n Manoban and
She is my elder sibling Lalisa Manoban!
Lisa: Just call me Lisa for short! Nice to meet you!
Y/n: Wait! Unnie where are others!?
Beomgyu: Were there more peoples with you!?
Lisa: Yeah! More 3 girls!
Taehyun: you don't have to worry about them! We will find them soon!
Lisa: Thanks!

Y/n pov(My head was hurting terribly! I sensed someone's hot breath on my neck! I opened my eyesand saw a guy whose eyes were maroon-red in color and he was so close to my face!I pushed him away)Y/n: The heck with you!!!???: Are you a human!? (he ...

Y/n pov
(We all were wandering in this creepy forest)
Lisa: Well I heard about Vampires, werewolves, alphas many times but never seen them
in life!
Yeonjun: Well! Because you all humans don't believe in such things! But trust me you
all will meet other monsters soon!
Y/n: So it means, you all haven't meet any of the humans till now!
Hueningkai: Yes! You all girls are the first-ever humans to access our World!
Taehyun: Just like you humans, we eat meat and go to an academy. We all only drink blood instead of water!
Beomgyu: You both don't have to worry! We will not drink your blood!
Yeonjun: (Whispers in Y/n ear) But I would like to test Your blood...(Smirks)
Y/n: (pushes him away)
Yeonjun: Why you always keep pushing me away from you!?
Y/n: Cause you always keep coming close to me!! (I walk beside Lisa Unnie)
Y/n: (Whispers in Lisa's ear) Unnie...
Lisa: Hmm!?
Y/n: That Yeonjun guy is so Odd...
Yeonjun: I heard you babygirl!
Y/n: Stop calling me that!
Yeonjun: First you stop calling me odd!
Y/n: (Whispers) Ah...this Idiot flirt!
Yeonjun: *chuckles* I heard that too!
Y/n: Whatever!!
Lisa: *giggles*