Part 4 :°The sudden Attack!°

Author Aisha: Guys! Sorry for making you all wait this long! I hope you all will enjoy it!
Please don't mind if you found it boring! Cause I myself found it boring as well!😑😐!
My brain cell was not working! So I have somehow written it! Enjoy!

Y/n pov
( I was so annoyed because of this Jerk in front of me. I got up from my place and sit between Rose and Yuna. As I sit I saw Baekhyun in front of me who was sitting with his friends in front of our row.
  As our eyes meet, I smiled at him but he ignored me like a rude guy! Seriously! Are they playing around me! Some of them flirt like an idiot, Some of them are jerks Some of them are rude and ignore me like I am an air to them! Uh! The heck! Why am I even here!? I started to eat my food)

Baekhyun pov:
( Hold up! Just wow! That silly humans are with that Jerks! I saw Y/n and our eyes meet a bit! She smiled at me but I ignored her! )
Chanyeol: YAH! KAII!! The heck! Give my meat back to me!
Kai: But I want to eat it Hyung!
Chanyeol: Can't you eat yours!
Kai: I already ate mine Hyung! So that's why I took yours! How silly you are!
Chanyeol: (smacks his head) You punk! Get your fucking ass out from here!
Chen: I heard that humans are here! Finally!
Suho: You are right! They are here! But they are with that Vampires! I can't understand
the heck they are doing with them! (Pissed of watching them together)
Kai: Hey Hyung chill! I already meet someone yesterday! And guess what!? I asked her to
Hang out with me! So that we can keep an eye on them!
Suho: Good work! Kai!
Sehun: A human out on a date with a monster! Sounds weird but it's ok!
Kai: Not gonna lie Jennie is seriously my type!
Sehun: Aw! Already fallen for her!
Chanyeol: Be careful she might kick you off cause you are boring!
Kai: Whatever!!
Sehun: Well, How we will know that the human with the gold blood!?
Suho: Yah there is a human with them who have that gold and special blood which might
Can make us the most powerful among the Vampire and we can take our revenge! Idk who exactly has that blood!
Baekhyun: Y/n...(he said with a cold expression and in a husky voice)
Suho: Huh!?
Baekhyun: Y/n Manoban Iittle sister of Lalisa Manoban have an ex crush name Hwang Inyeop and
currently sitting beside Yuna!
Chanyeol: Holy Crap! You know a lot about her! (They all turned back to see her)
Baekhyun: I can read anyone's Identity by looking in their eyes did you forgot my dear Chanyeol?
(Said with a cold and husky voice)
Chanyeol: 😅!
Suho: Ok! Baekhyun! Do one thing! Do whatever you want but make her fall for you!
Baekhyun: *Smirks* As you wish Hyung.....

Y/n pov...
( I am currently in the cherry blossom alley, this is the only place that is dark but seems to be beautiful! I came here to make myself a bit distracted from my thoughts)
Y/n: (A tear left my eyes) I wish I could confess to you first!
???: Wow! Humans talks to themselves!
Y/n: (wipes the tear and turn around to see) YOU! What do you want!?
Jungkook: Nothing! (He came beside me and was looking towards the cherry blossom trees) Just!
Wondering why are you sad!
Y/n: Why do you even care! Just leave me alone!
Jungkook: Stop blaming yourself for not confessing your love first...to Inyeop
Y/n: (Shocked) How did you kno--
Jungkook: I have the power to read anyone's mind! Ok!
Y/n: Ok! Whatever but still it's none of your business!
Jungkook: Ok it might be not my business but! You were not even in love with him!
Y/n: Are you some kind of love expert! You are Kristoff telling his Anna not to
do this not to do that and whatever! (I said in a bit annoying voice)
Jungkook: Ok! I might be not your Kristoff or some kind of love expert! But listen I know what exactly love means!
Y/n: Oh! So what should I do then!?
Jungkook: huh! listen Y/n you can't say that you were exactly in love with him! As per I know love
is something that keeps you attached to someone, and you might love him from your heart but
He just accepts you as his friend! Love is something that people share the pain, sadness happiness! But in your place, you were the one who was crying but he doesn't, you were the one in pain but he doesn't, you were the one who was always getting heart but he doesn't this is just love but only from your side! Love is not only between the couple it can be between sisters and brothers, with family and friends! ( I was comfortable by the way he told to me with all purity in his voice, with full of joy which makes me feel loved by him)
Y/n: (I stared at him blinking my eyes twice) I think you are the whole love expert dictionary that people are finding for 1000 years!
Jungkook: *chuckles* Well! If it's that so then you should respect me! (He said proudly)
Y/n: Why not!? (I said and then bow in front of me) Your highness! Thanks for making me understand
What exactly a Love is (I said dramatically and we both laugh, he laughed showing his bunny teeth. He looks cute! How can Vampire be cute!)
Jungkook: I know I am cute!
Y/n: How---
Jungkook: Do you have some kind of memory loss or what!? I said before I can read minds!
Y/n: Oh yah!
Jungkook: Be careful! (He smirked and left from there)
Y/n: He is still a Jerk! But cute! Hehe, I think he is not that bad! (I smiled while thinking of his bunny smile)