Chapter 28

Lavender and vanilla.

That's the first thing that hits Lisa's senses. The second would be the soft comfortable sheets loosely wrapped over her as she lays on her stomach, her cheek pressed on the pillow, her hair messily spreads out against the pillow. Eyes still closed, her hands reach over to the other side of the bed, and frowns when she feels nothing but covers and pillows.

She's also naked and cold, and a warm body to cuddle would be very nice at the moment, especially if that warm body specifically belonged to an extremely gorgeous idol that has her going crazy like never before. But as she opens her eyes, her earlier assumptions were correct. She's currently alone in bed.

Stretching and shifting around to lie on her back, she pulls the covers over her chest and slowly sits up. It was only at that moment that she gets to finally notice the spectacular view of the ocean outside so it made her feel like she was on a vacation.

When her eyes land on the photographs on the bedside table, only then does it hit her that she has indeed spent the night in Jennie Kim's home. It's funny how it turns out that somehow she's landed in an unfamiliar position in this certain scenario. Usually, whenever she'd stay the night in somebody's place she'd be the first to get up before the crack of dawn, leave a couple of compliments and never look back. Today, the sun is shining so brightly through the room's balcony and Lisa doesn't feel like leaving. In fact, all she wants is to find that specific warm body she's been craving for and go back under the sheets for some serious snuggling.

Knowing that Lisa isn't a snuggle or cuddle person.

But then Jennie, so gorgeous and tempting Jennie comes along and suddenly makes Lisa crave tight hugs and warm cuddles. They've been apart for two months. Two months of winter, it wasn't actually snowing but it felt like it. She's been deprived of warmth for two damn months. Now, would Lisa ever tell anyone of all these new feelings inside her chest? Or admit that those things Rosé says about love, which Lisa calls 'delusional' or 'unrealistic', are actually true and felt really good?

Never.

It's going to take a million years before that would happen but then deep down Lisa knows something's changed inside her.

Everything is just more bright and colorful now.

Snapping out of her daze, Lisa finally fumbles around, searching for her clothes but when she stops to recall the wonderful memory of last night, finding any of her clothes would be like solving a missing person's case. Catching herself smiling like an idiot, she shakes her head before noticing a purple hoodie hanging on the chair in front of the vanity table. Without thinking twice, she decides to put it on. She could smell the scent of Jennie's perfume in it and the comfort she feels is like no other. Eventually, with the exception of her shirt, she finds pieces of her clothing scattered around the place, her pants were lying in the hallway outside the room.

Walking along, flashing memories has Lisa smirking and blushing. She notes the corner where she bumped her knee, the tilted frame hanging on the wall where she was pushed against and of course, the living room where a lot happened.

The first thing that greets her is the delicious smell of pancakes that instantly made Lisa rub her empty stomach. Walking past the living room towards the kitchen, the sight in front of her stops her in her tracks. Jennie getting busy in the kitchen, wearing Lisa's shirt while swaying gently to the music softly playing all throughout the whole house. Jennie had her back towards her and hadn't noticed her presence yet.

But the enticingly beautiful sight in front of her wasn't exactly why Lisa stopped. It was the thought that had suddenly made its way into her consciousness.