n

Upon waking up, Nuonuo dressed as the 17-year-old fugitive wife of the dominant hero in the book. The male protagonist is gloomy and sick, indifferent and ruthless.

Nono raised his eyes, the countdown for the college entrance examination in the classroom was two hundred days, lowered his eyes to the bottom of his paper, thinking about the uncertain man in the villa. Nono said that under the embarrassment on all sides, she just wanted to take a college entrance exam quietly and leave him!

[Devil sick tyrant × Indulge in life-saving cuteness]

However, it took a long time for Nono to understand a truth. People who are favored by this paranoid male protagonist. run? You can't run away, you can't run away in this life.

1. Privately set the heroine to wear a book to change the appearance of the original body, the face is only five-point like, the heroine is much more beautiful than the original body.

2. The demining male protagonist was the standard tyrant at the beginning, the kind who shouted at women in the world of three views, and the kind who had no good character would take the inhumanity!

3. Love Xiaowen, just smile for Bo Jun, please don't care, thank you, decline ky.

4. The book that the heroine wears is a classic repertoire of the old masters, rejecting all kinds of lessons.