61-end

return

Wearing a bastard's little escaped wife

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 61

    She realized what he meant, flushed and looked at him.

    Although I have heard a lot of male confession, no matter how bold a teenager, he would not say such explicit and simple words. Xu is the result of his indulgence these few days. Her mind is almost chaotic, and she repeats the same sentence that she wants to be your man.

    She bit her lip and the roots of her ears were red: "Chou Li, don't talk nonsense!"

    He smiled and didn't force her: "Okay."

    Nono's cheeks were still hot, she turned her head away and stopped looking at him.

    As the car drove halfway, Qiu Li received a call saying that there was something wrong with the land in the Eastern District. The reason is simple. They are all veteran workers who are used to throwing bricks up. This saves effort and the people above can often catch them.

    But this time he was negligent and failed to catch it.

    The person below was smashed by a brick, and the finger bone of the person above was hit by a brick. The person who picked up the bricks died on the spot. It was a matter of life, and there was a riot over there, so it was reported in a panic.

    Qiu Li's face sank.

    He knows that there are many consequences for changing one's fate against the sky, and many different things will happen with the huge butterfly effect.

    He pressed the bluetooth headset and said calmly: "People will comfort me first, I'll come here right away."

    There is a forest area, the eastern area is only developed, and the edge of the suburbs is very panic. If no one was killed, he would not be reported to Qiu Li. In all fairness, a businessman like him is a little bit humble. If it were changed to before, even if he knew it, he would only speak lightly and settle with the money.

    But at this moment, he glanced at Nono beside him, his eyes softened a bit.

    He began to believe in the reincarnation of cause and effect, to tell the truth, only the fate of Nono is the fate of him as a bastard. However, due to various causes and effects, he began to fear that he had committed too many sins and could not accompany her for a few more days.

    So he decided to go and take a look.

    Xue San and their car followed, Qiu Li asked Nuonuo: "You go home first? Huh?"

    Nono distinguished something from his few conversations, which seemed serious. If she goes home, most of the bodyguards will follow her back. Qiu Li seems to be very concerned about her safety. But obviously the place he is going is dangerous.

    This is a man with a domineering machismo in his bones.

    Nono hesitated: "Can I go with you?"

    Qiu Li frowned, and saw her worried and worried, and for the first time realized her sincere care. He couldn't refuse: "Okay." It

    took more than two hours for the car to reach the land in the Eastern District.