51-60

return

Wearing a bastard's little escaped wife

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 51

    Nono felt cold, Qiu Li treated her well during this period, but in fact, she gradually felt that he was harmless in her heart. However, the male protagonist's thinking was different from that of ordinary people, and his thoughts were curious. He knew his changes, but he didn't say anything.

    Compared with someone like Ding Simeng who is fierce and stupid on the surface, Qiu Li is a pervert who hides a knife in his smile.

    But Nono knew that this critical juncture could not turn his face.

    The hope of victory is right in front of her. Once Ms. Jiang Ying finds a great master, it is hopeful that she will return home.

    Therefore Qiu Li stretched out his hand to her, and Nuonuo did not decide, putting his white and soft hand gently into his palm.

    Qiu Li's fingertips rubbed the back of her hand, and Nono resisted the weird feeling and smiled and said, "Shall we go home?"

    Qiu Li gave a low laugh: "Okay." Going

    back to the villa for lunch, Qiu Li asked her: "When do you want to have the wedding?"

    Nono became stiff, and she smiled: "We have a lot of classes, let's talk about holidays."

    "There will be a holiday

    on the National Day ." This is September, and the National Day is seven days old. The long vacation is indeed enough for a wedding.

    Nuo Nuo was a little panicked, she pursed her lips: "There is not enough time. There will be one wedding in my life. I don't want to prepare for a wedding that is too hasty and not luxurious."

    Qiu Li's smile faded: "No Nuo, starting in June, I'm just preparing. In four months, what do you think?"

    Nono wants to cry without tears, right? Isn't it the time when Qiu Li forced her to obtain the certificate in June?

    Nuonuo's face was a bit ugly, but she suddenly felt aroused when she saw Qiu Li's cold eyes. Qiu Li is not stupid. He has never revealed her drama to prove that he enjoys it, but when the male protagonist discovers uncontrollable factors, he will be tough.

    Just as he killed her the first night, and now he is reluctant to kill, so he desperately wants to hold a wedding.

    No, in other words, he was desperate to trap her.

    Nono is like this now, and it is no different from the real self. She thinks that it takes a lot of courage to match Qiu Lixu and Wei Snake with her current appearance. If this is really her body, she shouldn't be slept by Qiu Li.

    Qiu Li got up and walked towards her.

    Rubbing a finger on her cheek: "Did you lie to me before?"

    His tone was low, even slightly ironic.

    "Are you still thinking about leaving me? You never thought about being with me."

    Nuonuo was frightened. Once Qiu Li picked everything out, he would return to the original tyrant mode where he dominates everything.

    Nono was heartbroken, put his hand on his chest, and pushed him to sit on the sofa.