31-40

return

Wearing a bastard's little escaped wife

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 31

    Qiu Li took out the right hand from her sleeve, and he looked down at the little knife.

    Nono finished sobbing and looked at him quietly.

    Qiu Li is not stupid, how could she carry a knife with her, Qiu Li must know when she thinks about it. Last time she also surprised him with a knife. Chen Ma said that Qiu Li left a scar on his back that could never be erased.

    Nono thought he would be angry when he saw this knife, but he didn't say a word for a long time and wiped the teardrops from her cheeks.

    Then he took off his coat and wrapped her around her, it was a bit cold on November night. There was a layer of cold sweat on her palm, and she was cold. His clothes are warm, with the scorching body temperature of a man.

    Qiu Li didn't take away her bloody knife.

    He assumed that there was no such thing, and the tall man squatted down in front of her: "I will carry you back."

    Nono really didn't have the strength, and the street lights were dim at that time.

    She looked back, and no one followed.

    She hesitated for a moment, and reached out and hugged his neck.

    He lifted her up, the man's back was generous. Her hand holding the knife was between his neck.

    As long as he is cruel and harder, a thin blade can cut through his arteries.

    She really hates the world and all of this. If the male lead is still alive, she will be pestering her endlessly, and all kinds of bad things will follow.

    He didn't seem to care about the danger, and didn't think about how much the woman on his back hated him. I can't wait for him to die, he just walks very steadily step by step.

    His coat wrapped her body, and he didn't say a word along the way.

    Nono didn't know what she was thinking about along the way. Later, under the influence of the drug, she fell asleep on his back.

    When she woke up again, Chen's mother was covering her with a quilt.

    Nuonuo rubbed his eyes, his voice was muted: "Mum Chen, what time is it?"

    "Miss, it was five o'clock in the morning."

    Nono looked at the dim light from the window, and it turned out that the horizon was slightly white.

    Madam Chen said: "The school has already asked Miss

    Qiu , so you can sleep a little longer." " Where is Qiu Li?"

    "After sending you back, Master Qiu went out. He has not yet returned."

    Nuo Nuoqing He coughed a few times: "No, I'm not sleepy anymore. I'll get up now."

    Nono got out of bed barefoot and looked down the villa through the window. There was a row of black-clothed bodyguards standing stiff, but Du Yi was not there.