1-10

return

Wearing a bastard's little fugitive wife

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 1 Wearing a Book

    In the middle of the night, lightning pierced the sky, and the rain had not yet fallen, but it gave out a harsh smell.

    When Nono was conscious, he fell to the ground severely.

    The voice of the teenager next to her was slightly muted, and he hurriedly helped her: "Nonuo, are you okay?" It

    hurts, it hurts.

    With the help of the teenager, Nono got up, her knee was cut by something unknowingly, her eyes were soggy, she almost cried.

    The boy was very anxious and lowered his voice: "Hush! Nono, don't say anything, let's go a little farther, don't be afraid, I will save you."

    The girl under the night was sore and sweaty, her hair stuck to her cheeks. .

    However, his eyes are full, his lips are beautiful, and his figure is graceful.

    She was only seventeen years old, but she was beautifully born, three-point charming, seven-point pure. In the dark, the young man couldn't see her face clearly, and he helped her to run forward. Just now, Nono fell down, and there was such a big movement that he couldn't leave without running. Nono was so painful that she was about to lose her feet, and Xiao Xiao sobbed.

    In the next second, the barking of the wolfdog sounded one after another, extremely fierce in the dark night.

    The lights of the villa came on successively.

    The boy stiffened and trembled: "He, he found it." He picked up Nono and wanted to run.

    Nono: "..." Who? Who found out?

    What is the situation now? She was obviously still sleeping in the dormitory. Before going to bed, my roommate even dictated a dog-blood novel to them, which made everyone laugh, but when they woke up in the night, they were staggered to flee for their lives.

    Nono doesn't want to run anymore, she doesn't even recognize him, she is in sore pain now, and she feels that her knee is about to shatter.

    She broke away from the young man's hand, the young man froze, and looked back at her: "What's the matter?"

    Nono's teardrops snapped off, and I generally knew that the young man in front of him was a little heartless and not high in EQ.

    Before she could speak, a few wolfhounds rushed out and came to them in a blink of an eye.

    Nuonuo can't take care of her pain anymore, she is afraid of dogs! She was bitten by a dog when she was a child, and the unforgettable fear was engraved in her bones. Thinking about her current injury, she couldn't escape, and she was desperate.

    The young man is also a responsible person. He was obviously afraid, but suddenly calmed down and stood in front of Nono.

    The three wolfhounds were all black, and they were fast at night. It was only when Nono was close to see that they were three German black backs. She really cried, with tears on her small face, tightly pulling the corners of the boy's clothes.