21-30

return

Wearing a bastard's little escaped wife

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 21

    But it was only a second, and then he lowered his eyes and laughed: "Sorry." He will pay attention next time.

    This is confession, but even if he admits it, he is still very shameless: "Nono, you are my fiancee."

    Nono was almost stunned by his words: "I am not, that is what you said unilaterally. I don't want to."

    He squatted down, looked at her, and told her the fact ruthlessly: "It is your Song family who wants to give you to me, and it is also your family who begs me, not I beg Song Zhan."

    She was quiet. Come down.

    He sneered: "Nuo Nuo, if it weren't for me, the Song family should be in debt now. Your dad can't even support you. I don't owe you anything, but you owe me."

    Nuo Nuo's fingers trembled slightly.

    She ignored a problem all the time. Nono couldn't substitute herself into her original body. Nono didn't want such a family. But they are close relatives of the original body.

    It is precisely because of their desire to make Qiu Li that they would mention the marriage contract made by their ancestors and force Nonosei to Qiu Li.

    Qiu Li admits Nono and the Song family lives. If Qiu Li refused, the Song family would die.

    Seeing her silence, Qiu Li raised her chin to let her look at him. He smiled: "You owe me, so I want you. Don't think about running you in this life, I live a day, you have to be here for a day. "

    Nonuo was in a daze for a moment.

    Immediately, she blinked and was almost surrounded by Qiu Li!

    She is not the original body, even if it is the original body, there is no reason for who deserves to pay for whom.

    She don't open her face, she doesn't like the action that the tyrant loves to do.

    Qiu Li heard her clearly: "Chou Li, as you know, I am the daughter who was abandoned by the Song family."

    He raised his eyebrows.

    "The Song family is in debt because my dad has no abilities. He decided to give up on me to ask you for help, instead of making a comeback by himself, because he didn't take responsibility. He is not worthy of being my father."

    Song Zhanming knew that Chou Li was a terrible person, and still sent his two daughters in successively. He is not worthy to be the father of Yuan Shi and Song Lian.

    Qiu Li smiled: "So what?"

    She paused, seemingly embarrassed to say such unfeeling words: "He is so bad, so I don't want to sacrifice my life for him." Her voice became smaller and smaller, "He doesn't want it. Me."

    Qiu Li liked her silly and lovely innocence.

    He decided to teach her: "This is not the choice you want or not, Nono, why do you think I help the Song family? Since you have helped, you have to give me benefits. You can't lose money in business, right?" He mocked. "I