𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

(last chapter everyone :,) thank you for everyone who has enjoyed. i hope this is the ending that you wanted.)

"i love you."

"isn't it pretty baby?"

hyunjin said as he looked at the ocean that was splashing through waves on the beach. seungmin nodded and smiled happily seeing the beautiful sky painted in orange as the sun was about to set, the glistening reflection of the sun contrasts the blue of the sea perfectly.

seungmin felt like he was in a painting, with these beautiful colors that his eyes witness.

they were at the beach since seungmin requested for them to spend time together. they wanted to sniff some fresh air and hyunjin wanted seungmin to be happy.

he will do anything to see his baby happy.

the beach was pretty empty, there were only a few people there and the place was quiet. hyunjin set up the big towel for them to lay on as they watched the sunset.

hyunjin sat down first patting the spot next to him for seungmin to sit down.

"come sit baby, let's watch it together."

"okay."

seungmin then sat down next to hyunjin, hyunjin instantly put his arms around seungmin as seungmin scooted closer towards hyunjin, still looking at the sky.

hyunjin giggled a little finding seungmin cute, seeing how his eyes just looks up at the sky like it's some kind of artwork and seeing his mouth open slightly was so cute.

seungmin turned to hyunjin and tilted his head slightly wanting to know what hyunjin was giggling at.

"wh-what?"

"nothing you're just so cute." hyunjin said softly

"stop you're gonna make me blush~" seungmin said as he hit hyunjin lightly.

"that makes you even cuter precious."

seungmin blushed and turned away to look at the sky again. he tried to hide the fact that he was flustered by not looking at hyunjin. the more you look at hyunjin the more flustered you get.

"jinnie?"

"yes princess?"

"what was life like before you met me?"

hyunjin scratched his chin as he thinks of how to answer that question.

"well, before i met you, i was just focusing on studying and just being popular, it might seem easy but sometimes it gets overwhelming. my parents also expects highly of me and i just felt unhappy because i didn't feel complete."

"you were and still is very noticeable by people. but for me, i was forgotten. nobody cared about me. truly the only person who has shown care towards me is, well, you."

hyunjin smiled sadly and kissed seungmin's forehead.

"i'm sorry baby, but i'm here now and i won't go anywhere."

"i know you won't, i love you so much."

"i love you more precious."

seungmin then got off of hyunjin's hold and cupped his cheeks, hyunjin put his hands on seungmin's waist as they connected their lips.

this kiss felt like fireworks have gone off inside of them. this felt like love, just how they first got together. it felt passionate, seungmin finally felt what it's like to be attached to someone. he knew that him and hyunjin was going to last forever.

hyunjin realized that seungmin was the piece hyunjin needed to complete himself. seungmin was the one that made hyunjin felt free. a smile from the younger boy could already make him forget about his day. he made hyunjin feel like he could breathe again.

seungmin felt like hyunjin was the best thing that ever happened to his life. he knew how special the boy was to seungmin. throughout his life seungmin has always put up walls around him and his feelings. hyunjin walked through it like it was nothing. he needed comfort hyunjin, and hyunjin would always give more.

they were in love with eachother, they needed eachother. they completed eachother.

this felt like a happy ending,

from a drunken start.

fin.