𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

"stars, i'll get them just for you."

"look at the stars jinnie!"

seungmin called out. he was looking at the stars that was shining the sky, he was located at hyunjin's balcony and he was leaning down on the railing.

hyunjin walked out with a small blanket and put it over seungmin's shoulder. seungmin smiled and leaned in to kiss him

"it gets cold outside here princess."

hyunjin was wearing a hoodie and he stood next to seungmin looking at the stars.

"isn't the sky beautiful tonight?"

"it is but not as beautiful as you." hyunjin teased.

seungmin rolled his eyes and leaned on hyunjin's shoulders, he closed his eyes for a second to relax himself.

"my dad would've loved this."

hyunjin looked down at hyunjin, guving him a sad smile. he doesn't know much about seungmin's past but the younger had briefly told him that his dad wasn't here anymore.

"would he?"

"yeah, he loved the night."

hyunjin pecked the top of seungmin's head as they continued star gazing. seungmin's eyes was getting lost at the night sky. each and every star was reflecting on seungmin's eyes.

"jinnie?"

"hm?"

"would you get a star for me?"

"of course i would, if i can i would get you the brightest star."

"really?"

"of course! did you know that the brightest star is called-"

"sirius."

"what's that papa?"

"that's the brightest star on earth puppy."

seungmin was laying down on his bed with his father beside him. they were looking at the glow in the dark star stickers that was placed on his room's ceiling.

he couldn't sleep that night so his father came and comforted him.

"why is it called sirius papa?"

"because sirius means glowing in greek, sirius is the brightest star that even the ancients know it well."

"really?"

"really seungmin, and maybe someday papa can get the brightest star for you."

"you would do that for me?"

"of course pup, you're my little star."

"jinnie it's getting cold i wanna go inside."

hyunjin nodded and guided seungmin inside. seungmin sat on the bed as hyunjin went down to get water for him and seungmin.

hyunjin gave the glass of water to seungmin as the younger took a sip of it and put the cup on the table.

seungmin then looked at the piano that was in hyunjin's room. he wondered if the taller still played the instrument, he hasn't seen hyunjin played the piano since eight grade.

"jinnie? do you still play the piano?"

"i do, i just don't do competitively anymore."

"can you play a song for me?"

"sure princess."

hyunjin sat down on the chair as he lifted the cover up and started pressing the keys. creating a beautiful sound. (a/n: i play the guitar not the piano please leave me alone.)

the familiar harmony flew through seungmin's ears as he started to sway to the music.

'city of stars,
are you shining just for me?
city of stars
there's so much that i can't see.
who knows?
i felt it from the first embrace i shared with you.'

hyunjin started to sing softly. his soft voice calming seungmin down. it was a voice that you couldn't get enough of. i t was a voice that could sooth you from all of your problems.

'that now our dreams may finally come true.'

seungmin joined in, his angelic voice making hyunjin smile. hyunjin didn't know that seungmin could sing. he loved it. he wanted seungmin to sing to him again.

seungmin sat up. he walked towards hyunjin and leaned in to give him a soft kiss.

"i love you jinnie."

"i love you too princess, you're my little star."

seungmin smiled and hugged hyunjin. hyunjin hugged back tight afraid that seungmin would let go. seungmin smiled at the thought of what hyunjin said. he believed it. he believes that

he is hyunjin's little star.

*𖧷*

(y'all this was a pain to write, i kept thinking of hyunjin's little star and cry.)

)

(bye i'm sad

(bye i'm sad.)