𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

"my little baby."

minnie was little today, he was currently looking up at the sky, suddenly missing his papa

minnie was little today, he was currently looking up at the sky, suddenly missing his papa. he clutched on his teddy and put his paci down.

"hi papa, are you otay there? miss chu lots. sometimes minnie wanna come with chu and have fun. ish it fun thewe? i-i no wanted chu to leave. minnie was lonely but i has hyungie now!"

seungmin smiled a little, but then he suddenly missed his hyungie. he suddenly felt empty. he then felt anxiety from the thought of hyunjin leaving him.

where is hyunjin now? did he leave him? did he get tired of seungmin? was he too annoying for him? all those thoughts crowded seungmin's little head as he started to tear up and grew anxious.

he then put his paci back into his mouth and waddled downstairs trying to find hyunjin.

"hyungie!" he called out but no response. seungmin started to cry as hyunjin was nowhere to be found. did he really leave?

just then the bathroom door opened, seeing hyunjin trying to fix his shirts again. he then saw seungmin, well, little seungmin crying with a paci in his mouth and a bear in his arms.

"princess?" hyunjin said as he ran over to seungmin. seungmin then cried more seeing his caregiver here.

"hyungie!" seungmin said making his paci fall. he made grabby hands towards hyunjin, hyunjin then hugged seungmin, feeling the younger hugged back tighter.

"shh, princess it's okay."

"no go. stay."

"shh it's okay hyungie is here okay? i won't be leaving you. i will be right here by your side, i won't leave i'll stay."

"pwomise?"

"i promise darling, now can you look at me and tell me what's bothering you?" hyunjin said in a soft tone as he pulled away and looked at seungmin.

"i scawed."

"what were you scared of?"

"i scawed that i lose hyungie."

hyunjin then cooed and hugged seungmin tight.

"no baby~ i will stay with you okay, shake those thoughts away okay? now how about you play with your dolls and hyungie will be here with you."

seungmin nodded feeling better at the idea of playing toys.

*𖧷*

seungmin was playing with his toys and he was feeling a little sleepy. he yawned as he put clothes on his barbie dolls.

he rubbed his eyes trying to stay awake but slowly failing. hyunjin noticed and giggled a little.

"is it sleepy time for my princess?"

seungmin shook his head as he didn't want to sleep just yet.

"you're not sleepy princess?"

"no... am not."

"you sure?"

seungmin nodded as he tried to gain back his energy that he lost a while ago.

"okay then, too bad because hyungie is sleepy maybe i should cuddle with myself." hyunjin said trying to convince seungmin to sleep.

"no no no, wanna be with hyungie!" seungmin whined as he made grabby hands towards hyunjin.

"thought so." hyunjin said as he carried seungmin to the bed room, he then laid seungmin on to the bed as he then got there himself.

hyunjin laid on his back, as seungmin then laid on his chest, wrapping around hyunjin to try to be as close as he wish and hyunjin wrapping a blanket around them.

hyunjin then gave seungmin his paci knowing that he couldn't sleep without it. hyunjin played with seungmin's hair as seungmin slowly drifted to sleep.

"do you need anything else princess? are you warm enough? tell hyungie if you need anything." hyunjin whispered as seungmin nodded sleepily.

soon they both drifted off to sleep, feeling safe with eachother close. seungmin kept his arms around hyunjin tight afraid that he would leave. how can he leave when he has seungmin? hyunjin will stay with him.

he will always stay.

*𖧷*
(ahhhh today sucked so bad holy shit but this was soft im crying.)

)