𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.

"lesson one."

it was now the end of school, seungmin was at the library with jeongin

it was now the end of school, seungmin was at the library with jeongin. he was waiting for hyunjin to come since their tutoring session was at this time.

jeongin and seungmin was talking quietly since it was a library, jeongin's back was faced towards the door so he couldn't see anyone, if they walked in the library.

"hyung?"

"yeah?"

"do you like jinnie hyung?"

"what? that was straightforward."

"i don't know if you noticed but.."

"what."

"earlier at lunch he was glaring at me i almost pissed myself it was scary."

"okay? and your point is?"

"i was with you at lunch maybe he was... jealous??"

seungmin laughed at what jeongin said thinking it was a joke. why would hyunjin be jealous it's not like he likes seungmin or anything.... right?

"ya sure sureeee."

jeongin rolled his eyes and kept talking to seungmin until he felt a finger tapping his shoulder. he turned back thinking it was hyunjin, but he was met with the most beautiful sight ever.

lee yongbok.

jeongin immediately straighten his posture and cleared his throat before smiling at the freckled boy.

"h-hyung."

"h-hi innie...i was just wondering if we could go to this cafe together today? i also need help with some uh homework..." felix said while looking down and fidgeting his fingers, his cheeks were red coating his freckles. he had a shy demeanor towards jeongin.

and the homework part? that was a lie.

seungmin felt happy, he tried to contains his squeals as he was so happy for the younger. jeongin? he was gay panicking hut he was pulling through it.

"o-oh sure!" jeongin said as he stood up. felix looked up at him and smiled brightly, his eyes turning to crescent moons and a light giggle came out.

"let's go~" jeongin packed his stuff and waved goodbye at seungmin. seungmin smiled and when felix wasn't facing him he made the sex gesture and waved his eyebrows. jeongin rolled his eyes and put the middle finger.

seungmin waited for hyunjin for about 10 more minutes until he heard the door squeaked and saw the boy that he had been waiting for.

the boy had a playful smile on his face, perfect posture and a confident walk. seungmin was eyeing him up and down as he walked towards him.

"hello princess~" hyunjin said as he sat down.

"h-hi."

hyunjin smirked as the younger blushed.

"so, what homework do you have?"

"o-oh i have math, science, and social studies."

"oh okay."

hyunjin took out his books and placed it on the table he smiled knowing that this session wouldn't just last with one lesson.

he wanted to meet seungmin everyday. without interruptions of girls who try hard to get his number. he didn't want seungmin to feel annoyed or uncomfortable by it.

"anyways...

should we get started princess?"

*᯽*

(this chapter wasnt that eventful but...
should i go in detail for jeonglix cafe date?? let me know..)