𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

"kissies."

"innieeee, give me kissies or i'll die

"innieeee, give me kissies or i'll die." felix said before pouting.

felix has been craving his boyfriends attention but jeongin was too busy preparing for exams and felix didn't like that. the boy was always invested in the paper out of the book and completely forgot about felix's existence.

how could jeongin give more attention to a paper than felix?

jeongin didn't move a muscle and continued to ignore felix, of course he did it without intention, he zoned out while looking at the stupidly hard math problem.

"innieeee."

no response.

"innieeeee babyyyy."

still no response.

"iniiieeee my adorable loveeee!"

"what!"

ah there it is. a response.

"give me kissy." felix said as he made a pout and close his eyes. jeongin scoffed playfully and rolled his eyes but leaned in giving felix a small kiss.

jeongin pulled away to see felix having a big smile on his face as his eyes also made the shape of crescents.

"feel better now?" jeongin said softly.

"yes but i need more but finish your work first." he then giggled and rolled out of bed, stumbling a little in the process. jeongin chuckled at the freckled boy silliness and went back to work.

"don't work too much! i need your attention or i'll cry!" felix said shouting.

"i know!"

*𖧷*

after about a few hours, jeongin was finally done with studying, it was almost midnight and jeongin was tired. he stretched his arms out letting out a yawn.

he then decided to check on felix. felix was at the living room, probably watching a movie. jeongin walked towards the living to see that his guess was correct.

there, laid felix with mr bear cuddled in his arms. he was wrapped in a blanket and he was wearing a bow hairband. a random movie was playing and felix seemed to be asleep.

jeongin walked slowly towards felix, seeing his adorable pout since his face was smushed by the bear. he looked like a cute baby, that needed to be protected.

jeongin smiled and brush the hair on felix's face softly, he knew felix wouldn't budge since he tends to be a heavy sleeper.

jeongin then kissed felix's nose, his adorable cheeks, his forehead, and his adorable freckles. he then went down and kissed felix's tiny finger seeing felix smile in his sleep.

jeongin held himself back from cooing at how cute the freckled boy was. he then finished it off with a kiss on the lips.

this is where jeongin realized how lucky he is to have felix. how lucky he is to be with someone as perfect as him. he sat down on the couch next to felix and caressed his face softly.

"there you go baby, the kissies that i promised."

*𖧷*
(sobbing bye.
ALSO NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER HEHEHEH SORRY :D)

(felix was wearing smth like this btw

(felix was wearing smth like this btw.)