𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰.

"you're perfect kim seungmin."

hyunjin tried looking for seungmin everywhere

hyunjin tried looking for seungmin everywhere. the boy had run off faster than hyunjin can catch him. he tried looking at different classrooms and even the bathrooms.

but then he had an idea on where his boyfriend could be, he remembered that seungmin always goes to the rooftop for comfort.

he knew that it was because of his dad. he knew that seungmin would talk to the sky just as if it was his dad talking back. no matter if he's regressed or not, he would talk to the sky.

hyunjin rushed towards the rooftop, and there he was, seungmin. seungmin was resting hi head on his hands as he looked up at the sky, he had tears in his eyes, and his face was red.

"princess?"

hyunjin called out but seungmin gave no reaction, he didn't turn back or reply, he was too weak to. he just couldn't deal with the amount of self hatred that he has for himself at this moment.

hyunjin walked towards seungmin and went beside him, he turned seungmin towards him and wiped his tears away.

"don't cry anymore, i don't want my pretty baby to cry." hyunjin said and gave seungmin a reassuring smile.

seungmin's lips quivered as he felt himself wanting to cry harder, hyunjin pulled him into a hug, and gave him little pats on the back.

"s-sorry for c-crying."

"no need to apologize princess, it's okay, try to calm down okay?"

seungmin hugged hyunjin tight, his face buried in hyunjin's neck, sniffing his scent as he tried to calm down.

"hey, how about you introduce me to your dad."

hyunjin said softly, seungmin pulled away and nodded, he sniffled and turned to face the sky. he took a deep breath and prepared what he wanted to say.

"hi papa, i wanna introduce you to someone. this is hyunjin, my boyfriend. i hope you're not mad at me for liking guys, i hope you don't think that i'm a slut. but i love him so much he makes me happy. i miss you, but hyunjin had helped me to cope and he had been with me for everything."

seungmin said as he broke down after, hyunjin felt himself almost tear up, seungmin's sobs hurt so much. it was painful to listen.

"don't cry puppy."

seungmin's dad kneeled down to meet seungmin's eyes, he wiped his tears away and smiled reassuringly.

"s-sowwy! i know boys don cwy."

his dad felt sad hearing that statement, he knew that his wife had punished seungmin for being too loud and playing with his toys.

"oh it's okay to cry, these are your feelings minnie, you're allowed to let it out shush it's okay."

his dad pulled seungmin into a hug and rubbed his back softly. he then heard a slam from the door, he looked up to see his wife with makeup running down her face, as he knew that she was as drunk.

"haneul, why are you focusing on that slut!"

"you don't call him that."

"i'm his mother, i can do anything to that little shit."

seungmin cried softly afraid of his mom hitting him, haneul had enough and he slammed the door on her face and locked it.

seungmin was in a vulnerable state, and seeing his mom like that wouldn't be good.

"yah! you bastard how dare you do that! ugh screw you, you're not a good father anyways you should die!"

his mother screamed from behind the door, that broke his heart, but he kept it strong for seungmin.

anything for seungmin, he says.

"hey mr kim, i'm hyunjin, and don't worry seungmin is safe with me now, you will be happy there knowing that your child is safe. thank you for everything, i hope you are doing well."

hyunjin said as he looked up at the sky. he smiled and looked at seungmin, who was slightly smiling too.

he cupped seungmin's cheek and rubbed his hands to wipe the tears away.

"i love you seungmin, you won't be in pain anymore, i promise you."

seungmin leaned in and kissed hyunjin deeply. one kiss from hyunjin can melt his pain away, his soft lips can make him forget everything. it made feel free. hyunjin pulled away and looked at seungmin in the eyes.

"i'll do anything for you princess."

*𖧷*

(holy shit this book is kinda sad bye-)