F O U R T E E N

My heart was racing as we pulled into a side alleyway

My heart was racing as we pulled into a side alleyway. The idea that Harry could be in danger made me sick to my stomach. I also knew Niall would be angry once he woke up to found me gone. But this was urgent and he would just have to wait. As we both got out of the car, that's when I noticed I was unarmed.

"Do you have a weapon?" Zayn asked.

I looked at him in annoyance. "Does it look like I would have a weapon?" I hissed at himZ

I didn't mean to be rude to him. I was just on edge. He threw his hands up in front of him. "Sorry, I thought you might..."

"Well, I don't. I haven't had a weapon since I got back." I grumbled.

"I only have one gun...so stay behind me." Zayn said as he pulled out a gun.

When was Zayn allowed to carry a firearm? Let alone fire one? That was kind of terrifying not going to lie. However, I didn't show it. That would be an issue for another time. Right now all I cared about was getting Harry somewhere safe.

We decided it was best to park next to the side of The Lion's Den. That's when I spotted a door. it must lead into the club. But as I tried pulling on the handle I noticed it was locked. Zayn and I looked up to see if there was a window we could climb up. "Shit." I murmured under my breath as I saw it was just too high to climb.

"Guess the front entrance it is." Zayn said, clearly a little nervous about doing that. But we had no other choice.

As we walked around to the entrance of the club, we were met with a line wrapping around the block. Zayn and I both knew we couldn't just casually stroll in as we were both underdress. I was wearing pajamas for Christ sake.

"Follow my lead" Zayn whispered. Before I could ask what he meant by that he hurried towards the entrance.

"Zayn!" I hissed under my breath. But the man was out of earshot. I rolled my eyes and followed him. In an instant Zayn pushed the bouncer out of the way, in the process making the bouncer knock into one of the women waiting on line with her friends.

"OH MY GOD" The women scream in her high pitches voice. "I'm GONNA SUE YOU" she yelled at the bouncer. It was now obvious the bouncer had other issues to deal with. Like not getting fired or sued by some uptight valley girl. I didn't even hesitate before following Zayn into the club. Thankfully everyone was to distracted outside to notice.

The Lions Den was dimly light expect for the dance floor that was filled with people grinding on eachother. It was also difficult to hear thanks to the bolstering music that was pounding through club. As I scanned the area I didn't see any sign of Harry.

"We got to go" Zayn nudged me. Following his line of sight I notice two men looking at us. They were probably security. "This way, come on."

We quickly tried our best to get through the crowds. Nobody seemed to notice or care that we were pushing them out of the way. I was sure we probably made people spill their drinks on them. We stopped short just near the staircase that lead upstairs when another security guard stepped in front of us.