Villain Kairi

Have fun reading this. I need a TW, for what, I don't know yet. Takes place during kh2, so I get an another excuse to use some of my favorite outfits.

Kairi stared at the guy before her. Bright red hair, teasing green eyes, and a black coat.

"You're not acting very friendly!" She told him.

Axel didn't respond. His eyes seemed to bore into her very soul. Kairi reached out, trying to find a way to get away from him, when she reached something else.

In her hand, a keyblade appeared. She glanced at Axel, who looked shocked.

"How did you....?" He asked.

Kairi raised it, holding it straight at him. "If you don't leave me alone..."

Axel just laughed. "Please, I am way better at using a weapon than you." Kairi swung at him, accidentally hitting him on his head, and he fell unconscious.

Dang it... Kairi thought. She waved her hand and made the keyblade disappear.

Maybe waiting isn't good enough. Kairi let out a sigh.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sora stood in front of the green portal he'd just stepped out of. Axel had just died.

What he didn't expect was to see a corridor of darkness appear, and even less expected Kairi to step out.

Had she fallen to darkness?

"Kairi?" Sora asked, in pure shock.

"So this is where you've been all this time. I thought you were coming home."

Something about her tone didn't settle with Sora. "Yeah, I was gonna return home after I found Riku.."

He jumped when Kairi was suddenly closer to him. But when she smiled, his doubts and worry melted away.

"Well. That's alright I suppose. But what about me? You couldn't think to come and visit me at least once?"

Sora's doubts came back. He couldn't respond. But that didn't matter. Kairi just kept speaking.

"You see, Sora. I'm just sick and tired of it all. I've been thrown around, and I haven't seen you in over a year."

"Kairi.." Sora tried.

"Quiet!" She commanded. "I'm tired of being the victim here, tired of waiting for you to come home when I don't know if you even will come home."

"Has the darkness gotten to you?"

"Darkness can't get to me. But something far worse has. Anger." Kairi stepped behind him in one fluid motion, holding him still.

Sora summoned his keyblade out of fear, but Kairi just took it out of his hand, making it disappear and replacing it with her own.

"Kairi! What's gotten into you?" He thrashed around violently.

She didn't answer him, but looked at Donald and Goofy, who were frozen with fear.

Donald stepped forward, raising his staff.

"Donald, don't. Save your energy." Sora begged.

"Here's what you two are going to do. Take me to the gummi ship, and take us to Destiny Islands. Or I will kill Sora."

"But-" Goofy was cut off.

"Did I stutter? Hurry up." Kairi twirled her keyblade in the air in an almost playful manner.