AkuRoku because its a good ship

I dunno if I need a tw for Axel's light cursing or him being older than the other two, but its here in case theres a need for one.

Roxas kicked the ground in anger. "Why in the world is everyone busy today?"

Xion went with Naminé and Pence to work on something in the mansion, Hayner and Olette were yet again busy with their rivalry with Seifer. Axel and Isa were doing some other thing.

"I'm not busy all day. Just for an hour." A voice snickered.

Roxas spun around on his heels to see Axel standing directly in front of him.

"Uh, hi. I can explain. You see.." Roxas trailed off. "Yeah, I got nothing. I'm just bored! How is everyone busy today?"

Axel grabbed his hand with an odd smile. "Don't worry, sunshine. I just had a small thing to do."

"Which is?"

"Me and Isa had to go help the others in the mansion a little."

"Oh, I see." Roxas smirked a little. "Anyone who's friends with you has to have a soft spot for idiots."

"Like you?"

"What? I don't have soft spots." Roxas felt very self conscious as Axel continually stared at him. "What?"

Roxas yelped as Axel pushed him to the wall without warning. Axel started rubbing the side of his bottom jaw with a soft finger. Roxas reacted by laughing.

"Axel! Stop it!" That only made Axel tickle him harder.

After Axel finally stopped, Roxas caught his breath, but when he looked up, saw that their faces were uncomfortably close.

"Wow." Axel leaned closer, only to be stopped by Roxas's hand.

"Please, like I'd kiss you!" Roxas rolled his eyes. He tried to push past him, but Axel just pushed him against the wall again.

"I could always make you." Axel whispered.

Roxas froze. He felt trapped. Then Axel started laughing, and Roxas realized what was going on.

"Oh come on! That is so not funny!"

"I thought it was." Axel stood next to him against the wall.

Roxas laced their fingers together with a smile. He didn't always like how Axel knew his weaknesses, but he didn't mind it either. It made him able to trust Axel a little more.

"I love you." Axel whispered.

"Love you too, you big idiot."