Sora, Roxas, Ventus, Vanitas and Xion

From Vanitas's perspective. Basically, the boys got stuck in a hole and Xion's trying to get them out. Based off a TikTok I saw.

Vanitas had given up. This was the situation they were in:

Sora dropped his necklace in this giant hole while visiting Hollow Bastion, and didn't think to use magic to get it out. Instead, he called Xion, Ven, Roxas and Vanitas. The boys fell in, and now Xion is panicking trying to get them out.

It was mostly silent. Xion was talking to herself at the top, Sora was obviously annoying Roxas as the latter asked Sora questions, Ventus was sitting down with his knees to his chest, looking like he was gonna cry, and Vanitas was in the center of it all.

Xion sounded like she'd had enough. "Roxas, if you don't stop asking questions, then I'll tell everyone what you and Axel did on top of the clock tower last week!"

Vanitas noticed Roxas's face turn red, and he stopped midsentence.

"Now this I gotta hear." Vanitas laid down on his stomach. "What happened?"

"Nothing really. Axel and me are dating, and he kissed me." Roxas said quickly.

Vanitas noticed that everyone was staring at him.

"You're forgetting something~" Xion sat down near the edge of the hole.

"Yeah? And what is that?" Roxas crossed his arms, staring up at her.

"When he pinned you against the back of the ledge."

Roxas's face went red again. "Only because of that stupid dare you gave him. Which is seemingly pointless, considering the three of us are asexual."

"Fucking hell. I thought that story would have gone a lot more serious. Oh well." Vanitas rested his head on his elbow.

"Vanitas!" Ventus got up and crouched next to him. "No cursing!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"Can I sit on your back?" Ventus asked suddenly.

"Eh. Sure, why not?" Vanitas let out a groan and an "oof!" as Ventus sat on his back.

Xion had walked away, probably to go find something.

Vanitas noticed Sora scoot closer to Roxas.

"So. You and Axel, huh?" He had a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, why? Let's just pretend that you, Kairi and Riku aren't together."

"So? I love them with all my heart."

"Wait, you and Lea are together?" Ventus gasped.

"Oh my- will everyone please leave me alone about it?"

"Yeah, we don't want any fighting amongst ourselves, now do we?" Sora leaned against the side of the hole with his arms behind his head.

"Hey, you guys wanna play truth or dare while we wait for Xion?" Vanitas suggested. All heads turned towards him.

"None of those dares that you give you, since some of us, and I won't point fingers, are innocent and/or asexual. Got it?" Roxas crossed his arms.

"Wasn't gonna anyway. Alright, so who wants to go-"

"I will!" Sora jumped up immediately. "Vanitas, truth or dare?"

"Why is it always me- fine. Dare I guess." Vanitas tried to move, which he realized that Ventus was on his back.

"I dare you to-" Sora stopped, looking around. "Actually I don't know. Can I give you a truth instead?"

"Fine."

"Is Ventus your brother?"

Vanitas scoffed. "What kind of question is that? Yes, yes he is, and I love him with all my heart, and won't allow anyone to break his without a few scars or an explanation. Ven, truth or dare?"

"Dare, of course." Ventus sounded unafraid, and oddly confident.

"Dare you to-" Vanitas got an idea. "-let me tickle you."

"What?" Ventus got of Vanitas and ran to the other side of the hole.

"C'mon," Vanitas stood up. "Why not?"

"Because once you start, you never stop." The blonde responded.

Vanitas said nothing and just slowly approached his brother, who dashed away at just the right moment.

"Fine, I won't do it as much, alright?" Vanitas quickly ran behind his brother and started tickling him.

Ventus responded quickly, laughing loudly. "Okay, okay, you can stop now!"

"Hm, nah. This is payback for stealing my pillow this morning and hitting me with it." Vanitas glanced at where Sora and Roxas were, and saw Roxas with Sora on his back.

"What? You said to wake you up when the sun comes up, and you refused to wake up, so I used a pillow." Ventus rebutted.

"C'mon, I said piggyback!" Sora threw his arms in the air.

"No! You're heavy, now get off!" Roxas lowered himself.

"Van, stop!" Ventus's yelp made Vanitas turn back and then stop.

"My bad." Vanitas let go, only to have Ventus start laughing. Looking in the direction that Ven was, Vanitas saw that Sora had pinned Roxas to the floor.

"I said I wanted a piggyback, Roxas," Sora glared at him.

"Well it isn't my fault that you're heavy as a boulder." Roxas was clearly trying hard not to laugh.

"Guys!" Xion's voice called from above. "I got Leon and Yuffie for help-"

"Didn't I say we don't need help?" Sora sighed.

"Sora, stop being so stubborn for once." Roxas gladly took Leon's hand when it was offered to him, but when they looked up, they saw that it was Axel.

"Xion, did you have to bring him too?" Roxas grumbled.

"Yes."

Vanitas yawned as Yuffie offered her hand to help him up. Instead of taking it, he pulled Ventus up towards her first, then got up.

"Tired?" Ventus guessed.

"Yep. How fast can we get back to the Land of Departure?"

"Fast enough."