More SoRiku because why the heck not-

Fluff. That's it. Just fluff. Kh2 outfits because I like them and you'll learn to love them too.

"Rikuuu!" Sora stared at the taller boy, moving his silver bangs out of his face. "I'm bored."

Riku chuckled softly. "That makes two of us."

"Well.. how about we-" Sora stopped, staring at his glove.

"Sora, you were saying something?"

"I was? I forgot."

Riku stared at Sora with a look that said, what am I gonna do with you?

Sora blushed, looking away from Riku.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?" Tidus asked.

Sora shrugged. Currently, everyone on Destiny islands were sitting in a circle talking.

"Fallen in love.... with someone who's way too clingy. But it's fine, it's just the right amount of cling for me." Riku ruffled Sora's hair.

"Riku!" Sora laughed. "Stop it!" But his plea only made Riku ruffle his hair more.

"Why in the world are they so cute together?" Selphie asked. "It's making me crawl with envy."

"I doubt they do it on purpose," Wakka responded, his accent as thick as ever.

Sora kept trying to dodge kisses from Riku, but so far it was a failed attempt.

"Hey Riku," Tidus's voice made Riku stop to listen. "How innocent are you?"

"Why?"

"I don't see why that's important, Tidus." Kairi was obviously trying to stop Tidus from doing anything.

"Its not, but I was just asking. Never mind, Riku."

Sora jumped out of Riku's lap and took off running, speeding up when he saw Riku chasing him.

They reached the area where the race track was and then Sora finally stopped running.

"Why'd you run away?" Riku pulled him close, a look of curiosity and affection in his eyes.

"Because I can. And because I wanted to do this," Sora stood on his toes and kissed Riku, but as he pulled away, Riku yanked him back into the kiss.

It wasn't until they heard the shutter of a camera that they separated.

And there stood Kairi with her Gummi Phone, typing and clicking.

"I knew it!" Tidus jumped down from somewhere and landed beside Kairi. "You two left us to make out!"

"Anway," Selphie changed the subject. "Sora, what's your favorite thing about Riku?"

"That's a hard one. His long silver hair  is so pretty, his blue-green eyes so enchanting, and of course, his smile is always lovely."

"Aww," Kairi smiled.

"Riku, what's your favorite thing about Sora?"

"I can't decide. The way his eyes twinkle whenever he's doing something he loves, his goofy smile, and how everything about him is bright and soft."

Sora looked away, feeling his face flame, when Riku tilted his head back up.

"Say it, say it!" Selphie cheered.

Riku leaned closer and whispered, "I love you, Sora."

"Love you too, Riku."