Part 14

~1st - 2nd March~

*Peter's POV*

"Are we seriously going to listen to her? He is trying to saw off her leg." I whispered as soon as Y/N screamed in pain. She had simply waved us down, again.

"She has that look in her eyes, she has a plan." Harley said and as if on cue, Y/N yelled;

"He is doing it at random!" the man pulled away once again and I sighed in relief. Their conversation continued, but it wasn't loud enough for us to hear it The distance between the door and her chains was too great for the sound to be carried.

As he said something, she started signing with her arm. She held up two fingers and pointed them to behind the man. She then held up one finger and pointed down at her chains.

"Alright, Parker, you follow me to distract that man, I doubt you could sneak with that suit. Harley, you pick the locks of her chains with your stick, understood?" Shuri asked and we both nodded.

Harley slipped inside, pressing himself against the wall as he walked while Shuri and I ran up to behind the man.

"You talk a lot, old man." Shuri said and the man spun around. He looked between the two of us, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"The princess of Wakanda, Spider-Man. It's an honor. I assume you're here to pick up your little toy here. Though, I am afraid I can't allow that." he said.

"Lucky me, they are not asking."  A shaky voice said from behind him and he turned around, landing face to face with the now free Y/N. He opened his mouth to say something but before he could, she threw her fist at the perfect spot on his chin, knocking him out cold. "Missed me?"  she asked with a grin and I almost started crying. 

She had blood covering her entire chest, - making it impossible to see what had happened under it - a red mark on her temple, bruises everywhere, the cut in her leg, and a bright red burn mark on her shoulder. But she was alive, she was here and she was still herself.

"You bet your ass we did, you better explain everything once we get home." Shuri said with a smile.

"I'm sorry, is it normal for three teenagers to invade a Hydra facility?" the other man said and everyone turned to him. Harley with his stick ready, Shuri with her arm-guns up, and me with my web-shooters aimed. Y/N was the only one not panicking, which is kind of odd since she was the one getting tortured here.

"Do not attack." she said and made her way over to the guy. Her legs folded suddenly and we all ran to catch her, Harley got there first. He wrapped one of her arms around his shoulder and helped her stand. 

"Are you alright?" he asked and though it was a stupid question, it brought a smile to her face.

"Yeah, I'm fine." she turned her gaze back to the man. "I have respect for your loyalty. I could take you and your kids away from here, but I'm not sure what that would mean for the rest of your family so I won't. Instead, we will knock the three of you out and then it is up to you to convince the soldiers that you put on a fight." she said and the man nodded.

"Thank you. I'm sorry, for everything."

"I know." she said. She didn't say it was alright, because that would be a lie. But she was still kind. "I think you need to call your kids in here, or they will get in trouble for having simply watched all of this happen.

"Cian, Aine!" he called and I heard footsteps from behind me. I turned around to see a boy, or man, around eighteen years old. There was a girl with him, she looked like she was thirteen, maybe fourteen.