Ch. 16: fun time :)

*sabres pov*

Ah... Today is a good day...

At first I got to spend time with the imposter... I presume that's faceless. Then I got to see light steve... Then I got to enjoy a nice candle lit bubblebath with rose peddles everywhere.... I mean... That's a bit of a pain to clean up but... Otherwise... Smelled pretty good, 10/10 would do again. Then got to have a nice long warm breakfast... The day started out great!

It's almost 10 am now... So training for my personal guards should start soon. I'm actually pretty hyped to see them!!! I can't wait. I should go now.

Hm... Light steve said to take the guards... Not the rooftops...

:^

:/

>:]

"Don't worry... I won't use the rooftops..." I whisper with an evil smirk.

I walk up the stairs and climb out the window that let's me look out at the street.

I look around making sure the guards don't see me and open my enderbag.

Hehehe

I grab an enderpearl.

I try my best to aim... But realize I'm not gonna be able to throw it far enough.

Oh!

I could use my bow...!

I walk back inside and run all the way downstairs to reach my cellar.

I walk into the storage room and go through some chests.

There.

I pull out a bow that has a black and white fade.
The string is purple on the black side of the bow and then fades into a neon pink.

Actually... I should put this in my enderbag...

This is a pretty important bow.

I got this from reality steve, back in the steve saga world. He gave it to me as a kind of peace offering...

Man... It's been a long time since I've heard him freaking out about me being the most dangerous thing to that world.

... He was kinda right...

... I was the downfall of that world...

... If I hadn't angered -whatever it was that unstabilized the crystal... I... I could have seen them again...

Ugh.

Concentrate sabre.

Not now.

I look into the chest and see some arrows with their tips covered with a potion of harming.

"... Oooo~ these could come in handy later tonight." I say grabbing 40 and putting them in my enderbag.

Now I just need to find some normal arrows...

I go through some of my weapon chests and eventually find what I'm looking for.

I lay them in my inventory and go back upstairs to that window.

I grab out an arrow and an enderpearl.

I go into my inventory and use the crafting menu.

I put the enderpearl on the arrow and get an enderarrow.