Montana Duke (2)

"ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ?" "ɪ'ʟʟ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱

You somehow let Montana talk you into volunteering at a summer camp as a counselor.
It wasn't your ideal way of spending your summer but you figured you had nothing better to do anyway.
For Montana it was just the way she wanted to spend It.
She could have as much fun as she wanted without the chaotic city catching up to her with consequences.
It was early in the morning. The sun had barely risen as you slept peacefully in the female cabin.
The feeling of someone tapping on you, sent your dreams to a halt.
You jumped up in confusion and was greeted by a smirking Montana.
"It's about time you woke up, sleepyhead."
The blonde whispered loud enough for you to hear but making sure not to wake the campers
You blinked in confusion
"Did you even sleep last night?"
You asked still trying to adjust to being up.
Montana pushed her way next to you on the bed so that she was laying next to you.
"I'll sleep when I'm dead."
You heard her chuckle at her words.
You turned to look over at her and seen that she was already looking at you.
"You know we have a busy day today, swimming lessons."
You reminded her.
Of course Montana didn't let that phase her,she never really let anything phase her.
She shrugged her shoulders and smiled at you
"I'll be able to do that with no sleep. Don't be such a drag,y/n."
Montana teased,still looking at you.
It was quiet for a moment after that.
All you could hear was the birds chirping and snores of everyone else.
Or so you thought was everyone else.
You went to open your mouth about how sleep was important but when you turned to look at Montana she was out of it.
She snored quietly and you couldnt help but to laugh to yourself.
So much for sleeping when she's dead.
You pulled out the blanket from underneath her and put it over her.
You leaned over to kiss her cheek and rested your head against her chest to cuddle with Montana.
It wouldn't hurt to cuddle up with her until the campers woke up.
You smiled to yourself as you held her and slowly drifted off to sleep.